Would you like to see your kids enjoy the outdoors better? Are you tired of them staying indoors always playing video games or watching television? Well, you can add some more fun and excitement to their lives by acquiring the best zipline kit. Actually, you and your spouse can also take part in the thrill if you aren’t afraid of the adrenaline rush or would like to relive your childhood fantasy. You will find many kinds of accessories readily available in the online and offline market. The following, nonetheless, are the 9 best zip line kits in 2020.
List Of Best Zip Line Kits Of 2020
#9 Alien Flier X2 R100 Zip Line Kit
By: Alien Flier
If you want the ultimate fun sliding down from a high tree to a low one, then this zip line is worth considering. It features a long 100-foot cable for a long ride and is made from strong steel to handle even the heavy people. Chances of it breaking are unlikely. Installing the piece is very easy because of its basic design and simplicity. Once installed, you’ll enjoy a smooth ride and will remain comfortable due to the well-designed and supportive seat. It rides smoothly courtesy of the tough steel wheels and has stops smoothly for maximum satisfaction.Reasons To Buy This:
- Very strong cable
- Easy to install
- Smooth ride
- Comfortable and safe
#8 Adventure Parks Ride Zip Line
By: ZIPLINE FUN
You don’t have to pay a high fee to visit the local center to enjoy riding a zip line. You also shouldn’t choose an item that doesn’t guarantee you maximum satisfaction and safety. With this zip line from Zipline Fun, you will have one of the strongest kits on the market and will conveniently handle kids of different ages and weights. Installing the accessory is a breeze and takes a relatively short time, even if you are doing it for the first time. It comes in a trendy and colorful yellow and black design to suit most locations.Reasons To Buy This:
- Durable and reliable
- Strongly built and good support
- Easy fitting and use
- Works great
#7 Slackers Value Series Zipline Kit
Considered the best zip line kit by many people, this Slackers Zipline kit is what you are probably searching for. It comprises a strong steel cable for supporting heavy users, has a long length for the best experience, and is also very comfortable. The unit installs very fast and allows you to ride seamlessly from a high to a low point. It is very ergonomic and well-designed for good support, maximum comfort, and to prevent any incidents or accidents. This piece should serve you and other users well and for a long time.Reasons To Buy This:
- Good design and length
- Portable and user-friendly
- Fast and smooth ride
- Comfortable and safe
#6 Slackers Zipline Falcon Series Kit, 40 Feet
This trendy Zipline line kit will look nice in your backyard, farm, or any other location. It measures 40 feet long and is suitable for users of different ages and weights. It’s made from a steel cable to handle the weight, friction, and has a comfortable seat for good support. The yellow colored piece comes in one size to suit different users and is fully assembled for easy installation. It will take approximately 30 minutes to fit and thanks to the sturdy steel trolley plus sealed ball bearings, the zip line is fast and very smooth.
Reasons To Buy This:
- Easy to install
- Very comfortable and easy to use
- Strong steel construction
- Smooth and fast ride
#5 80 Feet Epic Series Zipline With Seat
Looking for the best zip line kit? How about installing this unit from the Epoch Series? It’s targeted at users aged 8 years and above and can be fitted in many locations, including the campsite, farm, and large backyard. The set comprises a 75ft long cable, a 5 ft sling cable, turnbuckle, u-clamps, bolts and nuts. It can handle users weighing up to 200 pounds and installing it takes 30 minutes or less deepening on your skills. You simply require the basic tools and following the included instructions.Reasons To Buy This:
- Good length and strength
- Simple to install
- Works great
- Good looking and reliable
#4 Slackers Night Riderz Series 100 Feet Zip Line
This is without-a-doubt one of the most colorful and elegant zip line kits on the market. It features 4 blinking rope lights for illuminating in dark situations and comes in a warm, vibrant color. The unit measures 100 feet long and is ideal for large spaces such as the farm, park, campsite, and other outdoor situation. The high-quality pieces are made of a strong steel cable to handle heavy weights and can be installed in less than 30 minutes. It rides thanks to the high-grade trolley system smoothly and will come to a smooth halt for safety.Reasons To Buy This:
- High-quality construction
- Colorful and stylish
- Exceptional performance
- Good length and comfortable
#3 Slackers Zipline Hawk Series With Seat, 70 Feet, Blue
Measuring 70 feet long, this zip line kit from the Slackers brand can be seen in many locations, both residential and commercial. It’s a top pick for many people because of its good reputation and reliability. The blue-colored kit comprises a long steel cable for supporting the user, smooth rolling pulley system and a carabineer for a seamlessly ride. It has a proprietary design and can handle different users quite well and features a comfortable seat attached to an adjustable rope.Reasons To Buy This:
- Fully assembled and easy to install
- Sturdy steel constriction
- Comfortable soft grip rubber handles
- Easy installation and comfortable seat
#2 90 Feet Eagle Series Zipline Kit With Seat
You and your family or even friends will love riding down this zip line. The versatile piece is fit for many locations and is among the easiest to install. It measures 90 feet long and will deliver an amazing ride. Similar to other top-rated products, it’s made from robust steel to handle the weight and has a smooth trolley system for optimum fun. The unit also includes a seat for extra e support and comfort and requires 30 minutes or less to install. It’s made of weather-resistant, materials to tolerate the elements.Reasons To Buy This:
- Good quality steel
- Weather-resistant materials
- Comfortable and ergonomic seat
- Height adjustable bracket
- Check More: What Are The Best Motorcycle Gloves
#1 Family Backyard 95 Foot Zip Line Kit
The whole family will enjoy sliding down this fairly long zipline kit. It measures 95 feet long and can be harnessed in different points including trees, posts, poles, and beams. It can support both adults and kids whose weight doesn’t exceed 250 pounds. Also, it includes a well-sized seat for extra comfort and safety and doesn’t wobble or sway too much during use. Last but not least, it has a bungees cord for safe braking and is compliant with international quality standards such as CE & RoHS. It’s fully assembled, and the installation process takes a very short time.Reasons To Buy This:
- Good length and design
- Supports heavy users well
- Fully assembled for quick installation
- Smooth riding and safe
Selecting The Best Zip Line Kits
When searching for the right zip line kit, you need to pay attention to several things. Failure to which will lead to you and other people not enjoying the experience. You also stand a higher chance of getting injured because of the line/rope snapping or overshooting your landing because of poor braking. The following are the critical features:
- Strength: Always go for the strongest Zipline that money can buy. Stainless steel is one of the sturdiest materials and will handle heavy weights quite well.
- Intended use: If you are planning to buy the zip line for your kids, then you can get away with a lighter item. However, if you and your friends will be using it, then it should handle heavier loads.
- Length: When looking for the best zip line kit, you should first analyze the available space. The more space you have at your disposal, the longer the kit.
- Weight capacity: The kits will have a load limit, and it’s essential to pay attention during the search. You are advised to go for an object that can handle more load than the weight of the users.
- Safety: it’s important to choose products that have a good reputation for safety. The first step is selecting items that meet CE, RoHS, and other international quality standards.
- Design: the units come in different styles to cater for different needs. Some have a handle for holding on to while others feature a seat.
- Comfort: You should be comfortable when using the zip line. Points of interest include the seat, handle design, ergonomics and rope’s stability.
- Rideability: A good zip line kit will ride very smoothly without vibrations and jerks. You need to focus on the pulley/ trolley system, carbineer, and other parts.
There goes our summary of the top-rated zip line kits in the market. The outdoors will become more enjoyable and exciting, and you’ll be able to draw your kids or even yourself from playing video games or watching TV for extended periods. The above kits are very strongly built to handle even the heavy users, can easily be fitted on trees, posts and other places, and offer a smooth ride without any bumpiness. Choosing the best zip line key guarantees you, your family, as well as friends the ultimate fun.