Whether you’re a professional runner or simply want to embark on some running exercises to stay fit, getting the right gear is crucial. Running shoes for men are so many on the market, thus, making the selection process an arduous task. To help you with the process, we have prepared this list of the Top 10 best running shoes for men. Of course, this article is a result of an extensive research so we hope that you get the right product for your needs.
List Of Best Running Shoes For Men In 2020
#10 NIKE Women’s Air Zoom Odyssey 2 Running Shoes
Seriously, who doesn’t know NIKE shoes? The brand has become a household name, and most people even buy their products for prestige. While still in college, I was one corpulent dweeb who never engaged in any form of exercise. After graduation, I embarked on a fitness journey which involved running a few miles per day. These were the first shoes I bought, and they have, indeed, stood the test of time. They boast a synthetic and mesh construction for sufficient durability. And yes, the rubber sole offers a firm grip on the ground and guarantees durability. The distance from shaft to arch is 2.8 inches- a distance I consider substantive.Reasons To Buy This:
- The breathable upper flymesh is fitted with dynamic flywires for added safety and a snug fit.
- The dual density foam guarantees ultimate cushioning for adequate comfort.
#9 Altra Escalante Running Shoe – Men’s
After I embarked on a fitness journey, a few of my friends followed suit and soon, we were a team. One of my friends decided to buy these Altra running shoes for men. The synthetic construction gives it ultimate durability while its unique design makes it perfect for running, racing or training. This shoe is designed for comfort, stability, traction, and durability. If you want a great experience, be sure to try it out.
Reasons To Buy This:
- It weighs 8.2 oz which is considerably fair.
- The zero-drop platform makes it perfect for male runners.
#8 Under Armour Men’s Charged Bandit 2 Cross-Trainer Shoe
By: Under Armour
Under Armour lets, you hit the road in style. Another friend of mine also bought this shoe and joined us through the fitness process. This shoe boasts a plethora of excellent features including an EVA foam insole, rubber sole, and synthetic upper material. The rubber sole guarantees durability and stability as you race. What’s more, the heathered upper section is breathable and highly stretchable. The seamless heel cup fitted in the interior section offers a snug, locked-in fit.Reasons To Buy This:
- The smooth welded seaming fitted with Bemis tape offers adequate support and comfort.
- The firm external surface offers additional support.
- This shoe has a unique tongue construction.
#7 Nike Women’s Flyknit Lunar3 Running Shoes
Although this NIKE running shoe is described as a women model, I highly recommend it for men. Made in the USA, this shoe offers real value for money. I was a tad skeptical when suggesting it for a friend who wanted to join our fitness team. However, after purchasing it, he loves the design and tough construction. The Flyknit model is built to last. It features a rubber sole which offers stability. What’s more, it boasts a breathable, supportive and stretchy construction for a perfect fit.Reasons To Buy This:
- The Lunarlon midsole offers adequate cushioning.
- The outsole is fitted with flex grooves to offer natural motion and provide comfort.
#6 Brooks Mens Launch 2
Two weeks before jolting down this article, one of my neighbors called me early in the morning asking for a suggestion on which running shoes I thought was good for him. With no hesitation, I asked him to check this Brooks running shoe out. Of course, he loved it and placed his order. He has only used it for two weeks, and he’s already talking about getting an extra pair. Of course, this shoe is built for neutral runners and features a breathable mesh construction and a lightweight upper, synthetic material for adequate convenience.Reasons To Buy This:
- The lightweight and padded tongue and collar make it quite convenient.
- There’s an additional rubber on the forefoot for comfort.
#5 New Balance Men’s M1500V2 Running Shoe
By: New Balance
New Balance has shot to the top of the market in recent days. I have noticed a number of professional athletes on these shoes. This was my second pair which I bought to use alongside my other pair. It boasts a textile and synthetic construction which makes it comfortable and durable. The rubber sole guarantees durability and stability while its revlite midsole offers added comfort.Reasons To Buy This:
- The comfortable upper section makes this shoe quite durable.
- It boasts a T-beam design for comfort and convenience.
#4 Saucony Men’s Ride 9 Running Shoe
Saucony is a top-tier manufacturer of running shoes for men. The mesh construction offers breathability and comfort. And yes, the rubber sole guarantees stability and ensures that you run effortlessly. This is a lace-up shoe that boasts a padded collar and tongue for additional comfort. The lightweight and flexible upper section makes it quite convenient for all runners.Reasons To Buy This:
- The topsole construction offers a smooth landing and reduces forefoot pressure.
- The tri-flex outer sole design offers adequate stability.
#3 Hoka One One Mens Bondi 5 Running Shoe
By: Hoka One
In the third position, we have this Hoka One running shoe for men. My brother bought it two years ago, and he has been using it to date. It hasn’t developed any glitch at all. The synthetic and mesh construction makes it quite durable, breathable and comfortable. What’s more, it boasts a rubber sole construction for stability. Whether you’re a professional runner or simply want to start your journey to fitness, this running shoe will ensure that you achieve your best results. The open engineered mesh designed with 3D puff prints provides adequate breathability and guarantees enough structural support.
- Related Articles: Looking For Stylish Shoes ? Check Out These Light Up Shoes
Reasons To Buy This:
- The lace closure is excellent
- This shoe has a roomier toe box for comfort
#2 Saucony Men’s Triumph ISO 2 Running Shoe
Just like its earlier brother, this is a great product designed to offer excellent results for the user. The synthetic material used in its construction guarantees added comfort and flexibility. Of course, the level of breathability is unsurpassed. The rubber sole is known for its stability and 0ffers a firm grip on the ground. Its shaft measures 3.25’’ all the way from the arch. Of course, this is a great size for any runner.Reasons To Buy This:
- There’s adequate cushioning for comfort.
- The price is fair given its quality.
#1 New Balance Men’s Fresh Foam Zante V3 Running Shoe
By: New Balance
This New Balance running shoe for men is a great product. It’s the best product on the market. The synthetic and mesh engineering makes it tough and highly durable. And yes, the rubber sole guarantees stability for the runner. I joined a local running club, and the trainer uses these shoes. I have added it to my cart and planned to purchase it very soon. What I loved about it is the excellent construction which offers breathability and comfort. The rubber sole guarantees stability while its shaft length makes it quite convenient. The foam midsole offers to cushion for comfort.Reasons To Buy This:
- The bootie construction is an added advantage
- The fresh midsole design keeps your foot well protected.
Factors To Consider When Buying Running Shoes For Men:
- The size: You have to consider the size before buying any running shoe. Of course, this will be determined by the size of your foot. The right size will offer comfort and guarantee performance.
- The material: The material has to be the best. Pick shoes made from the tough and durable material if you want to have great results.
- The price: The price has to be reasonably affordable. However, don’t go for the cheap knockoffs. Pick a running shoe whose price reflects its quality.
- The design: Who said running shoes shouldn’t look classy and sophisticated? Be sure to pick something which looks trendy and classy.
Differentiating between men’s and women’s running shoes can be a tough task. Of course, the designs are intertwined, and most men’s running shoes can be used by women and the vice versa. In this review, we have provided the Top 10 best running shoes for men. We hope that you’re going to find one of them appealing to you. All the best!