For those who are looking for a perfect solution for making quick work of breaking up blocks or concrete quickly and more comfortable, then look no further than the best Jackhammer. They are made to provide sufficient power for demolition, trenching, hipping and breaking holes in brick, concrete, block and many more.
The market is today flooded with too many options of jackhammers, and selecting the right product is not at all a simple task. In this article, we have compiled a list of top 10 best Jackhammer in 2021 that delivers impressive performance and comes with supreme user-friendly features. Take a look!
Factors to Consider When Purchasing the Best Jackhammer
- Safety: Your safety and health are one of the most crucial factors that you need to consider before purchasing any power equipment. Ensure that you use goggles, steel toe boots, safety gloves, ear protection, and even eye protection. Also, check the item features and choose the best model that has safety characteristics.
- Size: Electric jackhammers are accessible in different sizes. Go for a jackhammer that offers benefits in term of portability and ease of storage. However, you require maximum power, go for a large electric jackhammer that will provide more tongue.
- Power: Depending on the task that you want to perform, electric Jackhammer is designed to provide a particular maximum amount of energy. Therefore, look at the jackhammer motor power and the maximum load speed in BPM.
Best Jackhammer in 2021
10. ZENY 2200W Concrete Breaker Demolition Jack Hammer
ZENY 2200W is a masterpiece of a quality demolition jackhammer. It is a great choice when it comes to heavy-duty demolition works. It features an Input motor with 2200 watt and load speed of 1900 Impacts per Minute. Moreover, the Jackhammer has a metal construction with industrial coating finish making it durable and corrosion-resistant. Besides that, the Jack Hammer include Blowmod Case, 1-1/8 inches Flat Chisel, and 1-1/8 inches Bull Point Chisel.
Another thing, the Jackhammer has a wide range of application including concrete slab, removing a foundation, Tile Stucco, breaking holes in a concrete and more. Lastly, it features a plastic handle that will prevent you from electricity.
- Input motor: 2200 watt
- Plastic handle to prevent a user from electricity
- Metal construction for durability
- Include safety goggle and safety mask
- 1900 impacts per minute
9. Yescom 1800BPM 3600W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
This is the best demolition jackhammer that you may consider if you are searching for one. It features a 1800BMPI impact rate and 55JP impact energy, making it powerful when compared to other Jack Hammer in the market. Additionally, Jack Hammer has a double insulated motor that ensures secure operation. With its Lock-on button, it allows you to have a continuous operation, and you do not need to hold the trigger.
Ideally, the product is packed with gloves, carrying case, chisels, glasses, and mask that will ensure safety when you are carrying out demolition tasks. The unit has an overall size of 26.4 inches L x 11.4 inches W x 6.3 inches H making it ideal for both home and industrial applications.
- 360 degrees swivel handle
- Double insulated motor casing
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Heavy-duty aluminum casing
- 1800BMPI impact rate
8. Bosch 11335K Jack Hammer Kit
This Jackhammer is equipped with 15. 0AMP motor and operates at a speed of 1300BPM. This fantastic tool is made from high-quality materials making it durable and efficient for every demolition work. Moreover, the hammer kit features a Multi-position Holder that allows you easily hold it when working with it without feeling fatigued on your hands. In addition to that, it has Lock-On Switch that will enable it to have continuous hammering without the need of pressing the button.
And yes, the Jack Hammer Kit has a total weight of 38. 0 lbs. making it super lightweight and portable. This Jack Hammer Kit is included with Cleaning Rag, Grease Tube, and Carrying Case with Wheels for easy transportation.
- 360 degrees articulating auxiliary handle
- Comes with carrying case with wheels
- Lock-on switch
- Has a total weight of 38.0 lbs.
- Service reminder shut-off system
7. Bosch 11321EVS Demolition Hammer
Bosch 11321EVS has high power, and efficiently; thus, it is going to accomplish your task quickly. It is a versatile Demolition Hammer that is not only used for demolition applications but also chipping applications. Other than that, you can use it to break and chip tile, concrete, block, and sturdy materials. Moreover, it has Constant Response circuitry that will help it to maintain speed under load. Also, it has smooth startup control and overload protection.
The item only weighs 13.7 lbs. And will provide outstanding power to weight ratio of 6.1 feet-pound. Similarly, the unit features a Handle Type Soft grip-Vibration Control and twelve position variable lock Tool to ease handling of the equipment. Lastly, the Demolition Hammer comes with a carry case.
- Weighing only 13.7 lbs.
- Has multi-use applications
- 12 position variable lock tool holder
- Includes carrying case
- Blows per minute 1300-2900
6. Mophorn 2200W 1400 BPM Electric Demolition Hammer
This demolition hammer by Mophorn produces high power to break through clay, concrete, floors, and many more. It is a heavy-duty unit that has 2000r/min impact frequency that will meet most demanding applications. Besides that, it features a 360 degrees swivel front handle and D-shaped grip rear handle that will absorb vibration, thus reducing the operator fatigue. The unit has a solid insulation protection shell and metal components inside, making it a powerful unit.
The item has wide applications including driving ground rods, trench work, asphalt removal, breaking concrete, etc. Another thing, the Demolition Hammer has a protective lid with a vent that allows heat dissipation. Above all, it is easy and quick to assemble and disassemble.
- 360 degrees swivel front handle for
- Sturdy and durable
- Quick assemble and disassemble
- Has wide application
- Powerful hammer breaker
5. TR Industrial Electric Jack Hammer
Tired of using mason hammer to break hard blocks and concrete? Relax, the TR Industrial jackhammer is here to solve all those woes. It is a powerful Electric Jack Hammer that has 1800 BPM ultra-fast demolition and will do the job faster. What’s more, the Jack Hammer has 20-ft extra-long UL listed power cord which has a double insulated plug. This allows you to use it even when the power socket is a bit far away for convenience.
With all-metal housing, the Jackhammer is made for heavy applications. Another thing, to ensure safety, the Electric Jack Hammer is ETL Listed where it is rigorously tested and certified to meet the terms of UL safety standards.
- 20-ft power cord
- 13 amps motor
- 1,800 blows per minute
- 44 ft. to lbs. of impact energy
- Weighs only 35 lbs.
4. XtremepowerUS Electric 2200 Watt Demolition Jack Hammer
This product can be categorized as heavy-duty models. The XtremepowerUS Jack Hammer is perfect for breaking holes, chipping, trenching and demolition in tiles, brick, block, concrete, housing foundation removal, and more. It delivers an 1800 BPM for fast demolition making it ideal for both Home and Commercial applications. In addition to that, the Jackhammer features 16 inches flat chisel and 16 inches bull point chisel.
With its 360 degrees foregrip, it will provide extra control, and you can easily adjust the handle based on the positioning you need. Also, it is included with hex wrenches, protective goggles, protective gloves, and a carrying case for safety and easy transport.
- Delivers 1800 BPM for fast demolition
- Adjustable 360-degree foregrip
- Ideal for Home and Commercial use
- Comes with a pair of protective gloves and goggles
3. XtremepowerUS 1000W Electric Hammer Jack
Here comes another great choice that works effectively and efficiently for demolition works. It is a 1000-Watt Electric Concrete Breaker that is made with a 9 Amp powerful motor that produces up to eight ft. lb. of power torque. Besides, the Jackhammer has 3000 r/minute maximum impact rate, giving you adequate force to tackle even the toughest job in your home or industry. The unit also has a latched storage case with a handle for easy transportation.
The Jack Hammer is included with tool wrench, 5/8 in. Flat chisel, 5/8 in. chisel and a set of brushes. With that, it makes it an excellent tool for driving ground rods, scraping, crushing, chipping, demolishing, and breaking through concrete.
- 1000-watt demolition concrete breaker
- Constructed from highly durable materials
- Blow-molded storage case included
- Delivers up to 8 ft. Lb. Torque power
- Tool weight: 20 lbs.
2. TR Industrial TR89100 Demolition Jackhammer
By: TR Industrial
This Jackhammer is suitable for tasks such as demolition, chipping, trenching, and concrete breaking. It has sufficient power for it to break through concrete floors, clay, concrete, and more. Moreover, it is included with some accessories, including work gloves flat/hex/spade chisels, safety goggles, and Jackhammer. The Jackhammer is super powerful with 800 Blows-per-min and comes with extra-long 6.5-foot power cord for convenience.
With its 360-degree swivel auxiliary handle, it will be very easy to handle and maneuver the Jackhammer from one place to another. Lastly, the Demolition Jackhammer has a double-insulated plug, and it is Inspected and certified with the ETL listing.
- 800 Blows-per-min of hammering speed
- Safety goggles and working gloves included
- Inspected and certified with ETL listing
- 11 amp motor
- 360-degree swivel auxiliary handle
1. XtremepowerUS 2200Watt Electric Demolition Jackhammer
Removing tiles, repairing your wall, and other tasks can be a headache. But XtremepowerUS demolition jackhammer can perform all those tasks easily and quickly. It is perfect for chipping, trenching, demolition and breaking holes in concrete, tile stucco, block, brick, concrete, oil chimney, and much more. Ideally, the Jackhammer is available for home and commercial with voltage 110v/60 HZ. Also, it delivers 1800 BPM for quick demolition.
The package is included with a pair of protective gloves, 16 inches flat chisel, 16 inches bull point chisel, hex wrenches, and pair of protective goggles. It also has an innovative design offering better weight distribution in both horizontal and vertical applications.
- Adjustable 360-degree fore-grip
- Ideal for both vertical and horizontal applications
- Suitable for o use at home and business
- Anti-vibration system to improve comfort-ness
Electric hammers will make it easy to do numerous jobs such as demolition, trenching, chipping and breaking holes in concrete, block, tile, brick, and more. The Jackhammer listed above comes with amazing features making them easily fit all your wants. We wish you well as you pick for ideal Jackhammer to cater to your needs.