It is undeniable that we all want to be part of the touchscreen revolution and desire to upgrade to the next best thing, touchscreen laptops. They improve the lives of the users easier and make computing more interactive. An intuitive touch screen interface consistently gives you smooth yet superb control exactly the way you want and gives you extra gaming or working energy that you won’t enjoy with ordinary laptops. In fact, most users who’ve been using them for a while can’t figure out how they ever used the touch-pad only option instead.
Tablets may be easy to carry around, but not everyone prefers them. HP has earned its reputation over time and become a status symbol in the computing world. It brings a new generation of touchscreen laptops that offer all you can find on a tablet while providing the functionality of a computer as well. It is a must-have for any computer enthusiast.
So that you are not skimpy when choosing the best touch screen laptop, we have sifted through the competition to find the best you can buy. We are confident this guide has all you need to settle on the appropriate touchscreen laptop.
How to choose HP Touch Laptop Screens:
- Performance: The overall performance of the device should be super-fast and undisturbed for a high-speed connection. Generally, the higher the RAM, the better the performance of the laptop. Opt for processors with higher speeds for quick operation. Windows 10 offers better support for touchscreen displays as well as touchscreen monitors compared to other versions.
- Quality: It is of the essence to consider the quality of material and construction of the touchscreen laptop. You want an option that will last you for several years to come.
- Affordability: Who said that people on a tight budget can’t enjoy flawless online gaming? The option below is quite affordable and within reach in terms of price and offer the best value for money.
- Battery: The touchscreen digitizer which sucks more power, you need a high capacity battery that can last for hours in case you intend to use the laptop outdoors or in areas with the limited power connection. Consider newer RAM technologies that are energy efficient to get better battery life
- Design: You can choose to go for a traditional laptop design or a convertible 2-in-1 notebook. A convertible laptop, however, gives up a little performance and storage for the ability to deliver perfectly as a tablet
Benefits of HP Touch Laptop Screens:
- It is more convenience: When using a tablet, a touchscreen without a keyboard feels like something is missing and doesn’t get real work done as it should. A touchscreen laptop adds to the interactive experience, the convenience of use and versatility of the device.
- They are cheap: touchscreen laptops are no more expensive than ordinary laptops. It is upon you to decide on the option that suits you.
- The listed are easily some of the best available in the market so keep an open mind, ensure you shop for what’s right for you and you’ll do just fine.
Best HP Touch Screen Laptops in 2021
10. HP 15-F222WM 15.6″ Touch Screen Laptop
If your purpose to enjoy your hours at your desk and still appreciate a little more practicality and performance, then here you go. It boasts fast loading and boot up times and handles perfectly all your light work and basic tasks and making it a sensible option for business people, college students, and school kids.
Features and Benefits
- Performance: 4 GB DDR3L RAM and Intel Pentium N3540 Quad-Core processor with speeds of 2.16 GHz up to 2.66 GHz with Turbo Technology is more than enough to have a string of applications and web pages open.
- Display: The 15.6″ HD Backlit LED touchscreen display with a 1366 x768 resolution pairs with the Intel HD Graphics with up to 1792 MB total graphics memory to offer vibrant colors and sharp images. This helps to make viewing from different angles comfortable and provides true color quality.
- Hardware and Accessories: There is plenty of room for all your files; it has a 500GB hard drive. A DVD burner is also available alongside an HD webcam and stereo speakers. There is a media card reader, and an easy to use a keyboard. There is an HDMI port, 1 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0 ports, and a headphone/microphone jack.
- Battery life: This device has a very decent battery life; the 3 cell lithium ion battery can last up to 5 hours.
- Quick boot up and resume.
- In-built security features.
- It is moderately priced.
- The 4 GB RAM may be a bit slow for heavy applications.
This laptop is suitable for business people, office workers, and students. It offers the best compromise between the computing power and pocket-friendly price making this it a go-to option for anyone serious buyer.
9. 2018 Newest Flagship HP X360 15.6 Inch Full HD Touchscreen 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
If the attractive design of this piece got you here, be comforted for it serves just right. It boasts decent design and excellent performance and is incomparable to the cheap options in terms of overall response. Like other top-notch products in its class, its display and color accuracy is also great. It is a decent bargain considering what it costs.
Features and Benefits
- Performance: This unit comes with an 8GB DDR4 SDRAM and a 2.5GHz, 7th generation Intel Core i5-7200U processor that allow you to run most applications. You will also get to enjoy most of the current gaming titles with the AMD Radeon 530 2GB DDR3 Dedicated Graphics and the B&O PLAY feature.
- Display: This touchscreen laptop uses a 15.6 inch, full HD IPS WLED-backlit edge-to-edge glass touchscreen with a 1920×1080 resolution. This is a reasonable size and resolution for all your multimedia, gaming and office needs. It was thoughtful of the company to feature the 2-in-1 design that lets you flip the device by 360 ͦ into a tablet.
- Connectivity: There is an in-built 802.11ac (2×2) Wi-Fi feature for high-speed connection and Bluetooth 4.2. You also get 4 USB 3.1 ports, an HDMI port, headphone/microphone output and a LAN port.
- Hardware and Accessories: The laptop relies on a 128GB solid state hard drive for storage. It comes ready with Windows 10 64 bit installed so you can use it right away. Buyers get a free stylus pen so you can digitize your handwriting into a text document for storage. The keyboard has a nicely spaced and easy to use layout. The laptop comes with a front-facing HP TrueVisions webcam integrated with microphones.
- Battery life: You will love the good battery life that this gadget boasts; the 3 cell Lithium-ion battery with up to 8 hours of battery life means the Flagship HP X360 will easily make it through all of your tasks or movie sessions before demanding a recharge.
- It has a multimedia card slot.
- Excellent sound quality with the HP Audio boost and dual speakers
- The keyboard is not backlit.
This is an ideal laptop for students or businessmen who constantly travel. It is compact and lightweight making it easy to carry along and the long battery life means it will hold up for long hours of use. The price is reasonable and the looks stylish, making it a worthy addition to your electronic collection.
8. HP 15.6″ HD Touchscreen Laptop PC
The next best touchscreen laptop earns high marks for the solid build, high-end specs that make it one of the most powerful and technologically advanced touchscreen laptops. The ultra-thin durable build makes it comfortable to carry on the go. The Turbo Boost Technology may not have been present in earlier models but this feature is surely a worthy addition to the good performance this pick boasts of.
Features and Benefits
- Performance: The 8GB DDR4 SDRAM pairs well with the Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz processor to squeeze the most performance out of it. The turbo boost technology is efficient in optimizing the speed to a high of up to 3.1 GHz.
- Display: This worthy gadget offers a 15.6 inch HD SVA WLED-backlit touchscreen with a 1366 x 768 resolution and 10-finger multi-touch support. The responsiveness is commendable and the Intel HD Graphics 620 with up to 4181 MB total graphics memory.
- Hardware and Accessories: You will certainly be impressed by the ample 128G solid state drive plus the 2TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard drive, this big enough to fulfill all your storage needs. Also fitted is a DVD-writer for users who may still find useful CD compatibility. You can make video calls with the front-facing VGA webcam with an integrated digital microphone. The laptop provides 2 3.1 USB ports and 1 USB 2.0, an HDMI port and combined headphone-out, microphone-in jack. With the stereo speakers, you get to enjoy high-definition audio.
- Connectivity: This laptop is Bluetooth enabled and has a WLAN 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity feature.
- Battery life: The 3-cell 2.8Ah lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy power draining apps and still last for up to 8 hours.
- The lightweight design adds to portability.
- Pre-installed Windows 10 Home
- Fast boot up.
- Graphics may not be the best for hardcore gamers.
If you intend to store large files on your laptop then this is your best bet. At a moderate price, you get this laptop with a sleek design, powerful hardware and long battery life. You will comfortably multi-task; playing media and web browsing with optimal speeds.
7. HP Chromebook 11 x360 11.6 inch 2-IN-1 TOUCHSCREEN Screen Laptops GRAY
If you need a touchscreen laptop that will help you to perform your work smoothly, then, this HP Chromebook is best one for you. It has a great display that has a durable and strong protection. It can last for long period of time with a single charge. It comes with a chrome operating system that will enable you to go through the web securely.
Features and Benefits
- Battery life: The laptop comes with a battery that will last for a long period without charging. It can last for 11 hours and 30 minutes when it is operational. You can watch movies or connect to the internet and you do not have to worry about recharging this laptop.
- Display: The display of this laptop measures 11.6 inches diagonal. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that makes it more durable and strong. It gives out high-quality HD pictures and it is IPS WLED-backlit with a touchscreen. You will enjoy watching movies with this 1366×768 HD display, the screen resolution is really awesome
- Memory: The memory of this laptop runs at a fast speed and does not make the laptop to hang. It is also more efficient. It has 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM will ensure that the data retreat is very fast. It has a storage of 32 GB that is enough for you to store your special information.
- Processor: It has Intel(R) Celeron(R) Processor N3350 processor that has great performance. The device runs smoothly and does not hang.
- Beautiful design
- Lightweight body
- Excellent build quality
- Blistering performance
- High-quality touchscreen
The hardware case of this laptop is likewise rugged and resilient ready for everything. It comes with USB 3.1 type-A and USB 3.1 type C gel 1. It additionally comes with a headphone and microphone jack. Its app-friendly HD touchscreen is comfortable to use.
6. 2017 HP 15.6″ HD (1366 x768) Touchscreen Laptop PC
There is no better way to feel like a boss on your desk and revolutionize your working in the office than with this touchscreen laptop. It is usefulness meets affordability with this device that is simply a hit in this specialty yet quite affordable. Besides the cost-effectiveness, it is power efficient, high performance and durable.
Features and Benefits
- Performance: This piece prides itself on fast application loading and boot speeds thanks to 4 GB DDR3L RAM and an Intel Pentium Quad-Core processor a base speed of 1.6 GHz and a maximum of 2.44 GHz with Turbo Technology. You get the Windows 10 home 64-bit version installed on the purchase.
- Display: The 15.6″ backlit LED touchscreen display is a perfect size for all multimedia and gaming purposes. The display is sufficiently bright and boasts good color accuracy making it look good when you decide to watch TV shows or movies.
- Hardware and Accessories: The manufacturer provides a 500GB SATA hard drive to fit all your storage demands and a DVD/CD burner. For video calling and recording, there is a front-facing VGA webcam with a microphone, stereo speakers for HD audio and multi-touch gesture keypad. The laptop had an Ethernet port, 1 HDMI port, 3 USB ports, an SD media card reader and headphone jack.
- Battery Life: The battery life has been significantly improved, the 3 cell lithium ion battery can last up to 11 hours making it an ideal option when you are on the go and have no time to recharge frequently.
- Ultra-thin design makes it easy to store and portable.
- 1792MB dedicated graphics memory makes it perfect for gaming.
- Fast wireless internet connection with the built-in 802.11N connection
- Generally, the 4GB RAM slows the overall experience with heavy multitasking.
This is a reliable and cost-effective laptop with all the essential functionality to suit the needs of business people on the go, hobbyists and avid gamers alike. So by owning one of these chairs, you get to enjoy what most gamers do, and get to be part of the gaming movement.
5. HP Elite X2 1012 G1 Detachable 2-IN-1 Business Tablet Laptop – 12″ FHD IPS Touchscreen (1920×1280)
There’s plenty of good news with this touchscreen laptop, the makers kept in mind all the important features a touchscreen laptop should include making it one of the finest touchscreen device on the market. It is excellent for day to day tasks and some light gaming and can fit in a variety of workspaces due to its compact size.
Features and Benefits
- Performance: This unit relies on an 8 GB DDR3 RAM and an Intel Core m5-6Y54 1.10 GHz processor that can be Turbo boosted to 2.70 GHz to suit the preferences of different users.
- Display: The display is a 12” ultra-slim LED-backlit touchscreen with 1920 x1280 resolution featuring a Corning Gorilla Glass 4 that ensures stunning pictures and images.
- Hardware and Accessories: You get a 256 GB SSD memory that is plenty of room for most of the files you will want to store. It comes with a travel keyboard and an active HP pen for navigating around the Windows 10 and for your drawing and design jobs. Another worthy inclusion is the 5MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera for pictures and video recording. It is Wi-Fi 802.11AC and Bluetooth 4.0 enabled with 2 USB 3.0 ports and a microphone/headphone combo jack.
- Battery Life: The battery life is impressive, the 4-cell Li-Ion battery can last a whole day making it convenient when you have no access to a power source. It is ENERGY STAR satisfied meaning it is more efficient with power than most of its competition.
- It supports SD memory card for memory expansion.
- Comes with a Windows 10 Professional 64-bit OS.
- It is lightweight and therefore portable (1.85 lb / 0.84 kg)
- Lacks an HDMI port.
- No Bluetooth connectivity.
This is a decent alternative at a moderate cost as far as touchscreen laptops go. The lightweight design is convenient if you intend to carry it with you and experiences no slowdowns even when you have multiple tabs running in your browser.
4. HP ProBook x360 11-G1 EE 11.6″ Convertible Laptop, HD Touchscreen with Active Pen
We all tend to be inclined to laptops that are simple, functional, moderately priced and built to last a lifetime, and this one isn’t any different. Without the drawbacks of a tablet, this compact and portable touchscreen laptop has a premium design and build that add a touch of class. It is time to toss away the outdated laptop that is giving you trouble and grab yourself one of this convertible laptop that everyone is chasing right now.
Features and Benefits
- Performance: This convertible laptop comes with a 4GB DDR3L RAM and a super-fast processor that eliminates lags and drags in the performance.
- Display: This pick has an 11.6″ HD LED-backlit Touchscreen display and 1366 x 768 resolution for ultra-clear display. It features Intel HD 500 graphics for added performance.
- Hardware and Accessories: This model offers 64 GB drive memory for basic storage of files and media. It is also Wi-Fi 802.11ac enabled. An included pen lets you take notes much easier thereafter allowing you to save them as digital copies.
- The 360 ͦ foldable design allows for 2-in-1 use.
- Bluetooth enabled.
- Low hard disk capacity.
The ability to transform into different modes is a winning idea that makes this model a versatile laptop. Its portability makes it perfect for those who travel a lot and need to carry their gadgets along. With this option, you are always sure to find a convenient working position. It is great for office work, college and some light gaming.
3. HP Touchscreen 15.6 inch HD Notebook
This is another of the smash hit items in this corner and it is very easy to fall in love with for its elegance and speedy delivery. We couldn’t find anything better in matters exceptional performance, slim design and sufficient storage. It’s really the total package, with a touch-friendly operating system that gives the most out of drawing applications.
Features and Benefits
- Performance: Few can beat the 8GB DDR4 SDRAM that couples with the Intel 8th Generation Core i5-8250U Processor Dual-Core with speeds of up to 3.4 GH to deliver as it promises and even surpasses users’ expectations.
- Display: A 15.6″ HD WLED-Backlit Touchscreen with a 1366×768 resolution offers a highly responsive touchscreen experience. With Intel UHD Graphics 620, you can enjoy light gaming too.
- Hardware and Accessories: You need not seek optional storage arrangements as this model avails to the user 2TB of hard disk storage space. You are sure to also enjoy Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity and Cloud support with an included Webcam and Stereo speakers for excellent Audio quality. You may want to consider this model for the generous offering of 2 USB 3.1 ports, 1 USB 2.0 and an HDMI port and microphone jack.
- Battery life: The Lithium battery can hold up to 6 hours of intense use.
- Optical drive present.
- Integrated card description
- Backlit keyboard lets you work comfortably in dimly lit areas without missing a key
- It is slightly heavier than other models in its class.
For such a small chunk of cash, you’ll get smooth, high-performance laptop. It has adequate space to store your necessary file and some of your favorite movie titles. Expect a lot from this touchscreen laptop in terms of running high requirement applications.
2. HP Flagship 15.6″ HD Touchscreen Signature Laptop Computer
This piece compares favorably well to the competition for its high performance, sturdiness, space-saving an ergonomic lightweight design. It boasts a sturdy build quality and strong hinges and an ergonomic design that won’t slip or fall when held in your palms. It is your best bet on matters versatility, convenience, and speed for long periods.
Features and Benefits
- Performance: This touchscreen laptop uses an 8GB DDR4 along with a 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100U processor with a 2.40 GHz speed to ensure you get the best computing experience money can buy.
- Display: The 15.6″ HD WLED-backlit Touchscreen Display with a 1366 x 768 resolution offers 10 points of touch control for quick gesture navigation through web pages. The Intel HD Graphics 620 supports convenient light gaming.
- Hardware and Accessories: Most recent titles need over 50GB and your SSD will be full quite quickly. That is why you ought to get this model as it offers an impressive 1TB hard disk drive to take care of all your storage needs. Other functional features we found handy include a DVD burner, HD webcam and DTS studio sound from the stereo speakers. You will also get 1 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports, and an HDMI port. It connects to wireless 802.11b/g/n networks and has a multi-format SD Slot.
- Battery life: Most users swear by its battery life, it lasts for more than 5 hours regardless of the tasks you are up to.
- Features built-in security.
- It supports the 4k resolution as well.
- The Intel Core-i3 processor may not support intense gaming and heavy application.
The classic design makes it suitable for people who prefer conventional laptops. The general build is strong overall while still giving the laptop a sleek, premium look.
1. HP 15.6-Inch HD Touchscreen Laptop
This light and a portable option is a decent laptop to consider and a fine companion to all your ventures. It is not only built for basic computing and task handling but can serve well when surfing the web or using hardware intensive apps. Not just that, this laptop looks good too, so you will not only feel good about how the laptop functions but how it looks too.
Features and Benefits
- Performance: This model includes a capable 4GB DDR3L RAM and an Intel Pentium Processor N3710 that can operate at speeds of between 1.6GHz and 2.56GHz. These values mean you have all you need for multitasking, web browsing, home and office work, streaming movies and TV shows.
- Display: It features a larger 15.6″ HD LED Touchscreen Display with a 1366 x 768 resolution and 10-finger multi-touch support. This ensures a highly responsive and reliable touchscreen.
- Hardware and Accessories: Inside this laptop is a 500 GB hard disk so storage space shouldn’t be an issue. There are an HD webcam and DVD burner as well; an HD webcam and you also get to enjoy DTS studio sound.
There is 1 HDMI port, 1 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 ports and a multi-format SD card slot. The laptop is Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n enabled.
- Battery Life: 3 cell Lithium-ion battery provides up to 5 hours battery life for all-day use.
- Pre-installed Win 10 Home 64-bits
- Keyboard with numeric keypad
- 4 GB RAM may be insufficient for some heavy applications.
This awesome notebook can handle everyday tasks with ease, such as word processing, video streaming, and web browsing. The high level of performance justifies the price you are required to pay for this piece and makes it worth every penny it costs.
All the option we have mentioned offers good hardware performance for users at a convenient cost. Doesn’t look elsewhere, just pick one of the above touchscreen laptops and you will surely thank us later.