If you want to be a golfer and you to make it a hobby or your profession, you need a lot of practice just like every other sport. As a matter of fact, even the professional golfers need continuous practice to iron out the weaknesses and improve their skills. For practicing, one needs a realistic golf hitting mat that can be used indoors as well as outdoors in the backyard. The following list of the top 10 best golf hitting mats in 2020 is what you need to consider to buy the best one as per your size requirements.
List Of Best Golf Hitting Mats In 2020
#10 Faswin Green Golf Hitting Mat 12 X 24 Inch
This golf hitting mat measures 12 x 24 inches and comes with a free rubber Tee. It has got a rubber back which ensures that the mat does not move. It is perfect for your backyard as well as for practicing indoors. Additionally, it can attach itself well on the ground to fit with the fairway and is ultra-durable. This is perfect for a beginner, and it also protects your clubs, hands, and wrists. The product is made up of woven nylon turf and has got synthetic grass which looks real.Reasons To Buy This:
- There is rubber back that prevents slippage.
- A rubber tee is provided for free.
- It is best for indoor and outdoor usage.
#9 SUMERSHA Golf Mat Residential Practice Hitting Mat Rubber Tee Holder
In this golf hitting the mat, you will get the feeling of practicing in real grass. It matches well with the free rubber Tee giving you the feeling of a practical golf course. It comes in the dimension of 24 x 12 inches and is very easy to store. You can roll it conveniently once your practice session is over. Its non-skip design eliminates any movement and has got a skid rubber bottom. The mat is very easy to clean and very durable. You can practice in it whether you are indoors or outdoors.Reasons To Buy This:
- The high-quality nylon turf looks realistic and you can improve your skills.
- The mat is non-skid in nature and it prevents any movement.
- It is extremely convenient for cleaning and highly durable.
- The product features under Amazon’s Choice.
#8 4′ X 5′ Dura-Pro Plus PREMIUM Commercial Golf Mat FREE Golf Ball Tray, FREE Balls AND FREE Tees
By: Dura-Pro Commercial Golf Mat
This golf hitting mat has the ability to absorb club shock. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor golf practicing and is manufactured in the United States. It is industrially bonded, and then it is thermally welded in order to avoid delamination. Moreover, It is one of the best golf mats and also comes with solar protection. The turf is very dense and tough and is made up of pure nylon. Included with the golf mat are two tee holes, two rubber tees, and an adjustable tee holder.Reasons To Buy This:
- It can absorb club shocks and the feel is outstanding.
- It is thermally welded and it is not glued and hence, there is no delamination.
- The company provides 8 years of warranty and it is 30% denser.
- It is suitable for indoor and outdoor usage.
#7 PGM4860 4′ X 5′ Emerald Par Golf Mat
By: All Turf Mats
This golf hitting mat is composed of woven nylon. It has got foam back which is 5 mm and avoids the mat to move. Included with the mat is rubber tee holder which is 2 inch. This product is manufactured in the United States, and it simulates playing in the tee box or in the fairway. It can easily be rolled and is very portable. You can use it whether you are practicing indoor or in your backyard. It is also durable and not that heavy.Reasons To Buy This:
- The construction is extremely durable and sustainable to rough use.
- It can be used for the indoor and backyard usage.
- It is highly portable and extremely lightweight.
- Read Also: Best Bamboo Bath Mats
#6 Golf Mat 4′ X 5′ Dura-Pro Plus Residential Golf Hitting Mat
By: Dura-Pro Residential Golf Mat
This is one of the most recommended golf hitting mats by consumers. It is 30% thicker and has the ability to absorb club shock. The mat is industrially bonded to avoid any delamination. It has got a tough turf and is UV protected. Whether you want to practice golf indoors or in your backyard, this mat will support all the conditions. It will not stain the clubs and is made up of nylon. The product comes with two tee holes so you can practice from either side.Reasons To Buy This:
- It absorbs the club shocks conveniently.
- It is a very dense turf designed for improving your skills.
- The turf is UV-protected and weatherproof.
#5 TRUEDAYS Golf Residential Practice Hitting Mat
This golf mat comes in the measurement of 12 x 24 inches and has got a woven nylon turf. With this golf hitting the mat, you will be getting a free rubber tee and is perfect for your backyard as well as for indoor practicing. The mat has got a rubber back which eliminates any movement. The non-skid rubber is very strong which will make the mat last for a long time. The synthetic grass will give the feeling of practicing in real grass.Reasons To Buy This:
- The rubber back is crucial to prevent any movement of the mat.
- It is a heavy-duty mat for regular rough use.
- The realistic synthetic grass helps you develop natural skills.
#4 36″ X 60″ XL Super Tee Golf Mat – Holds A Wooden Tee
This golf hitting mat is 1.25 inch thick and its measurement is 3 x 5 feet. You can easily hit down on the ball on this mat and it is also able to hold a wooden tree. This is also very comfortable on your wrists and elbows and is made up of spring crimped nylon. This will not leave any marks on your club and will neither fade weather, and bunch. The mat comes with urethane backing which is able to withstand continuous abuse.Reasons To Buy This:
- It is one of the toughest golf mats on the list.
- The size is extremely big for wide angle shots.
- It is tailor-made for a big backyard and professional practice.
#3 PGM3660 3′ X 5′ Emerald Par Golf Mat
By: All Turf Mats
This mat has got a woven nylon turf and comes with a rubber tee. It is manufactured in the USA and is a half-inch thick. The back has got a super grip which prevents it from any movement. It is made up of high-quality fabric and will last for a long time. This is perfect for both indoor and outdoor golf practicing and can be used on any kind of surface like wood decks or concrete patios. It minimizes the club shock with its thicker backing.Reasons To Buy This:
- The back has a super grip so that it does not skid by any chance.
- It is very large in size and perfect for wide angle shots.
- It can be used on any surfaces as per your requirements.
#2 Callaway Launch Zone Hitting Mat
In this golf hitting the mat, you will be getting a tee-turf surface which will make you feel like hitting from a real fairway. It is 16 x 8 inch and has got a solid rubber backing. It is wear-resistant and has got great shock absorption. Due to its heavier weight, it will ensure that it does not slide when impacted. It can hold any tee and has got a fixed height rubber tee. It is very durable and comes with club protection.Reasons To Buy This:
- The turf is very close to the real grass turf.
- It is extremely durable and shockproof.
- It is resistant to wear and heavy-duty use.
#1 Rukket Sports Tri-Turf Golf Hitting Grass Mat
By: Rukket Sports
In this golf hitting the mat, you can practice from any position. It gives you the feeling of a real lawn and comes with a lifetime warranty. You can practice your golf anywhere and in any season with this best golf hitting mat which has got a thick rubber base. It will not move during your practice session and is a very durable product. You can store it anywhere and will provide you with a realistic grass feeling. It can last thousands of swings and has got six square feet of hitting area.Reasons To Buy This:
- It is protected from all the weather conditions for outdoor as well as indoor use.
- There is an extra thick rubber back and it is non-slip and non-skid in property.
- The company provides a full lifetime warranty.
Buyer’s Guide – Things To Keep In Mind
There are basically two parameters to consider while buying a golf hitting mats so that you can buy the best one within your budget.
- Size: The size is the first factor you need to watch out for depending on the space you have in the practice room or your backyard. The bigger ones will let you have wide-angle shots, but the boundary of your backyard is what can be a constraint. Most of the golf hitting mats have a range of 3 x 5 to 5 x 5 feet. You should also pay attention to the thickness of the mat so that it can absorb the hard-hitting shocks easily.
- Quality: The quality of the mat determines how good your skills will be in the real field. If you happen to buy a low-quality mat, you will never replicate your performance in real life. You should buy a mat with realistic grass turf so that the stroke and the launch can be as perfect as it is in the real grass field. The thicker the mat, the more shock absorbent it can be.
On the other hand, thin mats can be dangerous and will not be lost-lasting. The quality of the material should also be of great quality, and it must have weatherproof properties. The back of the mat is also what you need to pay attention to so that it is non-skid and non-slip in the property.
All the above-mentioned top 10 best golf hitting mats in 2020 are of excellent quality, and they have realistic turf. The thickness is such that it should be highly durable. You should always pay attention to the size so that it fits your backyard or indoors perfectly.