I am a great tea aficionado! Maybe it’s because I work from home, or maybe it’s because I was brought up in a tea-loving family. Whichever the reason, I like my tea tasty and steaming hot. That’s why I have the best glass teapot on the market. I was previously used to stainless steel teapots until I visited my friend’s kitchen last winter. The first thing I noticed in the kitchen wasn’t the smartly arranged shelves or the attractive cookers placed strategically. I noticed his beautiful glass teapot which was spicing up the entire interior décor.
That’s when I decided to give my kitchen a total makeover! I didn’t get a glass teapot immediately. I first conducted thorough research on all available options to avoid buying a flop. Of course, I also had to ask for his advice before picking my current one. After consultation and thoroughly sifting through every available option, I finally bought the Medelco 12-cup glass teapot. Of course, my decision to purchase this one was merely on personal preferences and tastes. I have compiled a list of the other item I found impressive in this review. Let’s take a look at some of the best glass teapots on the market.
List Of The Best Glass Teapots In 2020
#9 Kendal 27 Oz Glass Filtering Tea Maker Teapot
Kendal 27 oz glass teapot is the first product I came across. Okay, there’s a plethora of reasons why I found this one irresistible, but I will stick to just two or three. First, the overall appearance is extremely attractive. Secondly, it comes with a removable filter cup and a teapot warmer with 17oz tea cups.
Lastly, the heat resistant borosilicate material used in its construction makes it ideal for hot or iced tea. The elegant design is another added advantage.Reasons To Buy This:
- It comes with roomy removable tea leaves filter.
- It offers easy and straightforward operation.
- Articles you may like: You Should Have These Items To Make Your Kitchen Better
#8 Emoi 15oz Teapot, Pyrex Glass Brewing Tea Cup
My friend had suggested this Emoi glass teapot. He gave a bunch of reasons why he thought I needed this particular teapot. In fact, it was my number one option before I took a look at the other options.
It’s a great glass teapot given its available capacity which makes it perfect for the office and home use. With no need for extra tools to brew tea, this is an all-in-one glass teapot designed with usability in mind.Reasons To Buy This:
- It offers easy and convenient cleaning process.
- It comes with a 100% satisfaction warranty.
#7 Glass Teapot With Infuser For Blooming And Loose Leaf Tea Pot
My list of the top glass teapots would never be complete without this product which comes with an infuser for blooming. The 1.2-liter capacity is something I found impressive and convenient. With no plastic parts, this pure-glass teapot guarantees healthy tea preparation.
And yes, I also loved the top-grade stainless steel infuser which eliminates chances of contamination or plastic leaching which could alter the natural taste of your tea.Reasons To Buy This:
- It’s cost-effective since you can easily reuse its infuser on another pot for another brewing.
- This glass teapot boasts a BPA and Phthalate-free construction.
#6 Tea Beyond Large Blooming Tea Glass Teapot Polo
By: Tea Beyond
I have no idea why I found this item irresistible. Maybe it’s because of the attractive design or the incredible capacity; or, it’s perhaps its effective heat resistance.
Whichever the reason, I must admit that this one is worth every penny. The handcrafted design makes it extremely attractive while the non-drip spout guarantees hassle-free tea drinking.Reasons To Buy This:
- It comes in a great size which makes it highly convenient and portable.
- It’s attractive, compact, and lightweight design makes it perfect for any modern kitchen.
#5 Hario Chacha Kyusu Maru Tea Pot
Hario Chacha glass teapot would have been my top pick if not for the stiff competition. I have several reasons to back my desire to place it on the top-tier position. First, I love the 700ml capacity which makes it perfect for carrying tea around conveniently.
Secondly, the perfectly clear design ensures that you have a clear view of the amount of tea left which is a thumbs-up for me. Lastly, it’s extremely attractive!Reasons To Buy This:
- It offers easy cleaning procedure.
- Using it doesn’t involve complex and endless procedures.
#4 Teapot Kettle With Warmer – Tea Pot And Tea Strainer Set
By: Willow & Everett
I enjoy tea when sharing it with friends or family. Perhaps that why I found this glass teapot perfect. Designed to offer 3-4 cups of professionally brewed tea, this is an ideal glass teapot to ensure that you have tasty and steaming tea. The elegant microwavable glass and brushed stainless steel construction make this glass teapot a must-have.
And yes, the 40 oz capacity can hold enough tea for several supplies without compelling you to constantly prepare another pot after each cup.Reasons To Buy This:
- The microwavable makes tea preparation convenient and instant.
- It comes with a rust-free and spill-free infuser which makes tea preparation mess-free.
#3 Hiware 1000ml Glass Teapot With Removable Infuser
In the 3rd position, I had a tough time deciding on which among the top three glass teapots to come first. From this point, all the glass teapots are incredible. I decided to place this Hiware glass teapot in the third position. This isn’t because it’s inferior to the other two options; not at all! In fact, it brews as far as the others go if not even better.
Why place this one in the third position? Perhaps this is a question lingering in your mind. Well, this is a purely hand-crafted product designed with a taste of sophistication and classicism. The heat-resistant borosilicate glass makes it highly reliable while the specially designed construction with a non-drip spout guarantees mess-free operations. I also love the ergonomic handle which offers a sturdy grip for ultimate convenience. Lastly, the removable stainless steel mesh infuser offers clean and toxic-free tea preparation for great results.Reasons To Buy This:
- It’s dishwasher-safe for ultimate cleaning convenience.
- It’s also microwave-safe for easy tea preparation.
#2 Hiware Good Glass Teapot With Stainless Steel Infuser & Lid
Like I said earlier, arranging the top three products in a tiered order is quite daunting. Fortunately, they all boast incredible performances and great designs. Just like its earlier sibling in the third position, this Hiware glass teapot is another excellent product boasting a crescendo performance.
The 27 oz capacity makes it great for home and office use while the stainless steel infuser guarantees ultimate health-safety. The great micromesh stainless steel filter eliminates loose tea, thus ensuring that every cup is ready for a drink. Hand-crafted, this item offers adequate heat resistance, thus providing that you have your tea hot and steamy at all times. What’s more, this one is dishwasher safe which eliminates the stress and hassle involved with cleaning.Reasons To Buy This:
- It’s backed by a 2-year warranty.
- This new edition comes with a delicate lid for ultimate safety.
#1 Medelco 12-Cup Glass Stovetop Whistling Kettle
Finally, Medelco 12-cup glass teapot wraps up my list of the top products on the market. If you were following keenly; you remember me mentioning this one at the beginning of this review. Okay, this is the product I took home and can’t complain at all!
The 12-cup capacity ensures that I enjoy tea with my pals and family members at all times. And yes, the thermal and shock-resistant borosilicate construction provides that I have my tea hot at all times.
I also find the removable lid, drip-free spout, and heat-resistant handle quite convenient for my use. I no longer have to get burnt when brewing or serving tea to my friends. Of course, that’s a front leap for me since I was previously used to a metallic teapot which always got my fingers burnt.Reasons To Buy This:
- It can be used on electric stoves or even gas stoves.
- It’s dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Benefits of Glass Teapots
Benefits Of Having Glass Teapots
- They are healthy: Unlike plastic or metals, glass teapots don’t react with the tea as you prepare it. That means that you have healthy and safe tea. With glass teapots, you never have to worry about contamination.
- They offer convenience: Glass teapots come in perfect sizes which make them great for the office and home use. And yes, the material used in the construction of glass teapots is heat resistant which means that your tea will remain hot for longer durations.
- They add to general kitchen décor: Most glass teapots are attractive and are hand-crafted to spice up the interior décor of any modern kitchen making it attractive and highly appealing. In fact, you can place most glass teapots in the living room and still not affect the design.
If you’re a tea enthusiast and love it hot and tasty, then you need one of these glass teapots. I find the entire process of watching my tea get ready through that transparent glass thrilling. If you haven’t had the same experience, then you need to try it out!