A free standing pull up bar offers a great way to gain more powerful arms, get a broader back, and achieve a stronger core. It is versatile, and, therefore, suitable for push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups, dips, leg raise, body twists, and knee raise, among other exercises. Most free standing pull up bars are very lightweight and some can even be folded for easy transportation. They are also sturdy enough to hold up to different weights. Since they are designed with small footprints, free standing pull up bars can be used both at home and in the gym. With that said, you should check the following top 10 best free standing pull up bars reviews for easy purchase.
Table Best Free Standing Pull Up Bars
1. GoBeast Pull Up Bar and Dip Stand
Since this free standing pull up bar comes with a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee, you will buy it with confidence knowing that the manufacturer fully stands behind it. It is a versatile workout tool that will provide you with more than 35 exercises. Well, these exercises include Knee Raises, Push Up, Pull Up, Chin Up, Body Twist, Dips, and Leg Raise, among others. The free standing pull up bar improves stamina, confidence, core stability, and balance. This means it is not just great for gymnastics but also for anyone who wants to stay fit.
- Easy to take apart and put back together
- Comes with a list of movements
- Made to be portable
- Gets delivered very fast
- Works great for many people
- Wobbles, but this does not affect its performance
2. BelovedKai Adjustable Power Tower
The BelovedKai Adjustable Power Tower is a high-functioning free standing pull up bar that measures 202-by-67-by-114 cm. For this reason, it can be used by many people with different body weights. Another feature that proves that it can be used by different people is the reinforced steel frame for holding the user’s weight. In addition, this free standing pull-up bar is equipped with built-in push up bars to help tone your arms and chest. It also has padded, push-up grip to help get the best out of it.
- Does not cost a lot of money
- Very solid and stable
- Does not take a lot of effort to assemble
- The customer service is great
- Does what it is supposed to do
- The pull-up bar is not very ergonomic
3. Ader Adjustable Multi-Function VKR Power Tower Chin/Dip Ab Station
You can do innumerable things with this free standing pull up bar. It is a complete workout station with built-in push up bars for toning; a dip station for increasing the upper body strength; a vertical knee raise station to allow you to perform leg; knee raises to help you burn fat or build a ripped midsection, and a dip station to help you develop your triceps as well as to increase your upper body strength. The free standing pull up bar is recommended for users not exceeding 250 pounds.
- Well constructed and very multifunctional
- Does not take long to install
- The weight capacity is okay
- Comes with all the parts
- Arrives promptly after the order is made
- Customer service is great
- Wobbles, but this does not affect its performance
4. Body Max Fitness Multi function Power Tower/Multi station
We feel that if you decide to buy a free standing pull up bar, you should go for a versatile model. And that is where the Body Max Fitness Multi Function Power Tower comes into play. It is designed to help you work out both your upper and lower body. Furthermore, it has multiple grip positions to ensure that you get the best out of it. The workout station features a sturdy base that can be set anywhere. Plus it boasts a Dip station for triceps as well as a Leg raise station for lower abs and quads.
- It has a small footprint once assembled
- The price is decent
- Solid and feels sturdy
- Great for those who want to save space
- Allows users to do several exercises
- The top bar for doing pull-ups could be more straight
5. F2C Adjustable Squat Rack Cage Stand
Your home or gym needs this free standing pull up bar. This is because it has a reinforced overhead workout bar, which makes it very versatile. In other words, the reinforced overhead workout bar makes this adjustable cage stand perfect for body-weight training such as chin-ups, pull-ups, dips, squats, leg raises, and more. What’s more, this unit boasts a 3-step powder-coated finish, which enables it to stand up well to the daily use. It is adjustable, and this means it is suitable for trainers with different heights.
- Great quality for the price
- Does not take long to put together
- Ideal for many different forms of workouts
- Looks really good once assembled
- Great for racked squats (back or front)
- The material used is of wonderful quality
- Instructions are not the best
6. Gravity Fitness Bodyweight & Pull Up Rack
Gravity Fitness has designed this bodyweight & pull up rack to provide you with a complete workout. It is a convenient free standing pull up bar that can be folded in minutes and carried anywhere. In fact, it comes with a bag, which comes in handy anytime you are on the go and you want to carry it along. The rack weighs only 19 kilograms; hence, it will not be arduous to carry around. It, however, has a weight capacity of 110 kilograms. It is great for a full range of exercises such as dips, leg raises, front and back levers, and incline press ups.
- Easy to set up and use
- Very sturdy and stays planted to the ground
- Comes with a carrying bag
- Customer support is excellent
- Super light for maximum portability
- Could have more height adjustments
7. Goplus Chin Up Power Tower Rack
There is no better way to tighten your core muscles and strengthen your arm than to use the Goplus Chin Up Power Tower Rack. The free standing pull up bar is equipped with several training functions like the leg raise, pull ups, dip station, and knee raise, among others. Additionally, this free standing pull up bar has comfortable pads that are designed in an ergonomic angle to help reduce stress on your shoulders and protect your forearm while you are working out. It is a strong unit with a weight capacity of 330 pounds.
- Perfect for places with limited space
- Easy to assemble to allow for instant use
- The weight capacity is enormous
- Comes with instructions to ensure clear and straightforward assembly
- Offers many different types of workouts
- Arm bars tend to separate when the pull-up bar is in use
8. HYD-PARTS Standing Full Body Chin up Bar
Although the HYD-PARTS Standing Full Body Chin up Bar only weighs 60.5 pounds, it can still comfortably hold your weight. It is a versatile free standing pull up bar that can be used for several forms of workouts. That said, it is great for abdominal muscles, leg muscles training, shoulders, chest, back, and arm. The pull-up bar is adjustable, so it can let you realize your fitness goals without much hassle. The bottom tube of the bar is 4mm in thickness plus there is a steady frame tube, which can load heavy weight.
- Easy to build and has a great weight capacity
- Holds up well to the daily use
- Eliminates the need to go to the gym every time
- Fits perfectly in small rooms
- Does not take up a lot of space
- Tends to tilt forward a little when in use
9. Lucky Tree Adjustable Dip Station Stand
Since stability is highly needed for the best performance on a free standing pull up bar, Lucky Tree has equipped this particular unit with heavy-duty steel frame. They have also included a rust-proof power coat finish to make the stand durable and strong. Another great feature they have considered is the horizontal bar, which combines with the parallel bars for dips, chin up, pull up, and vertical knee raise, among others. Because of the strong build, this free standing pull up bar boasts a weight capacity of 660 pounds. It also boasts an ergonomic design to provide you with maximum protection during workouts.
- Does not wobble during workouts
- Has a smooth coating
- Adjustable to help you achieve your goals
- Sturdy and easy to assemble
- Very versatile and works as advertised
- May not hold up well to the weight of very heavy trainers
10. ANCHEER Fitness Power Tower
Whether you want to gain more powerful arms, achieve a strong core or get a broader back, the ANCHEER Fitness Power Tower is for you. It measures 25.6-by-29.5-by-89.8 inches, and this means it is perfect for any room. What’s more, it boasts a 4-level height adjustable design to help you achieve your fitness goals. Considering how it is designed, this free standing pull up bar is not just perfect for adults but also can be used by children. It has padded back and arm cushions that make workouts easier. It is versatile, and, therefore, will provide you with such workouts as chin-ups, crunches, sit-ups, hanging leg raises, dip, pull-ups, and many more.
- It has more heights and better grips
- Saves a lot of space
- Pretty solid once assembled
- Works great for tall people
- Fits nicely in a corner of the room
- Wobbles a little
Getting a quality free standing pull up bar can consume a lot of time because of the many brands that are on the market. So, you need to check out a number of reviews like the one we have here. Our reviews are detailed and unbiased because the last thing we want is to see you return a product because it has failed to meet your expectations.