Over time, manufacturers have released all kinds of snow shovels and throwers. Modern types are more advanced and useful than earlier types. But this doesn’t mean that every product is suitable. Through the years, I have owned quite a number of shovels. Some delivered exceptional performance while others, hmmmmm……left me feeling angry and as if I just threw money away. One thing I realized was that types that came/come with wheels were much easier to use and maneuver. They also require lesser effort and time. After deep thought, I can confidently say that these are the top 10 best electric snow shovels with wheels in 2021.
List Of Best Electric Snow Shovel With Wheels In 2021
#10. Husqvarna 961930097 Electric Start Snow Thrower
This has got to be one of the easiest snow throwers to start in the market. It takes a few seconds for it to come to life even in the coldest weather. I love how easily it moves through snow, and other surfaces and I give credit to the large and knobby wheels. Furthermore, the unit’s power steering makes turning the snow thrower easy while the two-stage design eliminates maximum snow.Reasons To Buy This:
- 254cc Husqvarna engine for decent power and performance
- Remote Chute Deflector and Chute Rotator for easy operation
- 15-inch tires for easy movement over snow
- Power Steering for easy maneuverability
#9. Snow Joe ION18SB Brushless Snow Blower
By: Snow Joe
I came to know about this snow shovel by accident. One day while walking in my yard, I was almost hit by flying snow. This was when I noticed my neighbor’s son using the snow thrower. I was amazed by how a small unit could throw snow so far and how silent it was. After apologizing for wrongly setting the thrower, he told me that it ran on a rechargeable lithium battery and the reason for it is still working. Lastly, I also was impressed by its simple design and nice and solid wheels.Reasons To Buy This:
- Weighs 32 lbs for easy operation and storage
- 40 V 4.0 Ah EcoSharp lithium-ion battery runs nonstop for up to 50 minutes
- Whisper-quiet motors for minimal distraction
- Sturdy rubber blades eliminate up to 495 lbs of snow every minute
- Powerful auger for cutting snow 8 inches deep and 18 inches wide
- 180 -degree auto-rotate chute for throwing snow up to 20 ft.
#8. GreenWorks 26022 10 Amp 16-Inch Corded Snow Shovel
The cleaner at our office has been using this electric snow shovel for what seems like an eternity. And he never stops bragging about how powerful it is, the silent operation, and easy control. I once tried it and true to his word, it does an amazing job of clearing the snow from the deck, patio, driveway, and other places. You can hardly hear it working when inside the office. I adore its simple design that makes operating easy.Reasons To Buy This:
- 10 Amp Motor for power and good performance
- Strong augers for clearing snow 6 inches deep and 16 inches wide
- 14-inch impeller for removing up to 600 pounds of snow every minute
- Good discharge distance of up to 25 feet
#7. Toro 38371 15-Inch Curve Snow Shovel
During a recent trade fair, I decided to try out the Toro 38371 snowblower. I was a bit curious because I have seen it good revs quite a lot. Also, it started almost instantly at the press of the button and was pretty silent for its size and throwing distance. True to what previous and current consumers are saying, this unit cuts snow deep and wide. Within a minute of testing, the thrower had eliminated lots of snow.Reasons To Buy This:
- Strong augers for cutting snow 12 inched deep and 15 inches wide
- Powerful motor for eliminating up to 500 pounds per minute
- 2-amp electric motor for throwing snow 25 feet
- Power Curve technology for minimizing clogging and effective cleaning
#6. YARDMAX YB6270 Two-Stage Snow Blower
Coming in a 24-inch size, the Yardmax snow blower is commonly seen in homes, offices, institutions and many other places. Furthermore, it comes in a simple and effective design that makes easy work of snow removal. Within minutes, you’ll have removed lots of snow and piled it up on your chosen spot. Last but not least, I love how quickly it starts and its silent operation. I also like its lightweight, compact design, and easy controlling.Reasons To Buy This:
- 7.0 hp 208cc engine for quick and powerful performance
- Push-button electric start for easy starting in any condition
- Multi-Speed propeller (6 forward, 2 reverse) for maximum control and speed
- Serrated steel augers for cutting snow and ice easily
- Axe-shaped housing for effortless removal of snow and ice
- Solid Steel Construction for durability and dependability
#5. Husqvarna ST224 Two-Stage Electric Start Snow Shovel
The first thing I like about this Husqvarna snow blower is the moderately large wheels that glide smoothly on snow, ice, and other surfaces. I also like the good frame design and handle that improve maneuverability and the decent size that makes using even in tight spots easily. Also, the LED headlight illuminates your path in the dark while the two-stage operation removes maximum snow and ice. I can use this unit even in freezing weather thanks to the heated grip handles.Reasons To Buy This:
- A powerful 208cc engine for quick and good performance
- Remote Chute rotator and deflector for improved control
- 15-inch tires for easy movement on snow and other surfaces
- 24-Inch Two-Stage for maximal removal of snow and ice in a short time
- Check Also: Reviews of Best Snowjoe Electric Snow Blowers
#4. WEN 5662 Electric Snow Thrower
I usually help my dad clear snow from his yard and driveway during the family’s Thanksgiving celebration using the WEN snow thrower. It’s among the lightest and most compact units on the market. The unit cuts the snow wide and deep, and it will remove lots of snow within minutes. Moreover, the ergonomically designed handle feels smooth on the handle while the silent electric motor minimizes noise and distraction. Lastly, my aging dad can easily push it through mounds of snow thanks to the sturdy and well-sized wheels.Reasons To Buy This:
- Powerful 13.5-Amp electric motor for quick performance and time saving
- Sturdy 2000-RPM auger and thrower for throwing 490 lbs of snow per minute
- Strong motor throws snow and ice up to 20 feet away
- Cuts 7.8 inches and 18 inches wide for easy clearing of snow
#3. Power Smart DB5023 Electric Snow Thrower
On top of that, it takes one sweep to cut the snow deeply and widely with the DB5023 snow thrower by PowerSmart. The silent accessory runs smoothly and throws the snow at a good distance. Also, the sturdy frame and handle and decently sized wheels easily move through snow and ice. As a user, you only exert little force when pushing it. And considering that rubber covers the steel auger tips, you don’t have to worry about damaging the surface or objects.Reasons To Buy This:
- Powerful 13-amp motor for good performance
- Cuts 9 inches deep and 18 inches wide for quick and effective performance
- Rubber-tipped steel auger for preventing damage to the surface and other objects
#2. GreenWorks 2600502 Corded Snow Thrower
I would still be using this snow blower if my teen son didn’t accidentally knock it over with the car. Nonetheless, I can recall the good performance it had delivered for the time I had owned it. The unit came with an ergonomic handle that was easy on the hands and made pushing easy. It could also be folded for easy storage. Adjusting the 180-degree directional chute was simple and easy, and this reduced mess.Reasons To Buy This:
- Ergonomic grab handle for easy control
- Folding handle for easy transportation and storage
- 180-degree directional chute for throwing snow as far as 25 feet
- Versatile design for use on the driveway, patio, deck, sidewalk, and other situations
#1. Snow Joe Ultra SJ620 Electric Snow Thrower
By: Snow Joe
I currently use this snow thrower, and it’s the best I’ve ever owned. It feels pretty solid, and using it is effortless. In fact, during the last winter season, I caught my daughter pushing it as if it were a toy. It’s also among the most-silent in the market and most energy-efficient. Last but not least, the sturdy augers cut very wide and deep on every pass, and I am normally done shoveling in less than 20 minutes.
Reasons To Buy This:
- Powerful 13.5-amp motor for moving up to 650 pounds of snow every minute.
- 4-blade steel auger for cutting snow and ice 10 inches deep and 18 inches wide
- 180 – degree adjustable directional chute for throwing snow as far as 20 feet
Things To Know About The Electric Snow Shovels With Wheels
There are many people who are already familiar with the use of manual snow shovel, but the electric snow shovel comes with lots of beneficial features. Trying out electric snow shovel will let you perceive that the operation is simpler on your shoulder and back. These types of shovel usually demand less muscle power, so you will not feel fatigued after its use. They are timesaver and energy-efficient. You will be able to move them quickly to clear driveways and sidewalks. Also, it will be easy to maneuver in areas that are narrow or confined for huge snow blowers. Take a look at the below things to know before purchasing the electric snow shovels with wheels:
Cordless/ Power Cord
Based on your preference, you can make a selection among the power cord or cordless models. The cordless models certainly provide a much wider area where allowing you to move freely. Therefore, you will not run out of cord length. However, there is always the prospect of losing battery power while you’re clearing a huge area. The corded electric snow shovels are equipped with instant power that is constant, but you need to deal with the cord while you move. You need to be attentive or have somebody beside in order to prevent cord running out.
Types Of Surfaces
The electric snow shovels are capable of working on any hard flat areas like driveways, sidewalks, steps, and patios. The majority of its models are capable of discarding the snow waste throughout the surface without creating any damage. Allow these tools to accomplish the task and make sure you avoid imposing pressure. Typically, these tools are not intended to work on uneven surfaces. For example, stone driveways or regions with exposed dirt. When you operate these tools on such surfaces, they are prone to damage or the user may be endangered.
For space with limited storage area, the electric snow shovels prove to be the ideal solution. There are many shovel models under 15 pounds that take up less space. Somebody will be able to hang on a hook for the purpose of storage or can tuck into a closet area. Generally, there is no gas to store, so you would not require a place exterior to your living area to maintain fuel inside. There is little maintenance needed for these types of shovels.
Impacts On The Environment
Most of us would agree that the electric snow shovels are better for the environment compared to snow blowers. They are better environmental-friendly because they are efficient and do not use gasoline. Moreover, there will be no fumes released throughout the operation. You would not be able to store fuel in your garage, so there is reduced risk of fumes. One more enticing feature to note is there will be less noise pollution throughout the operation. On the other hand, the gas snow blowers are extremely noisy. While clearing the snow, your neighbors will not be disturbed. The electric snow shovels are noiseless in operation so your ears will not require noise protection.
Clearing snow from your yard, patio, stairs, balcony, and other places can be a tiresome task. You need to exert lots of effort shoveling the snow. You need to be extra careful not to scrape, chip, or damage other objects. Also, you need to spare some time to do this activity. However, you can make life easier by going for electric snow shovels that come with wheels.
Not only will they eliminate the snow easily and quickly but are also much more comfortable to operate. To save you the inconvenience or risk of making a poor choice, I have listed the top 10 best snow shovels with wheels in 2021.
Each of the mentioned electric snow Shovel with wheels is well designed for regular use, comes in a user-friendly design, moves quickly through snow, and scoops maximum snow. It also comes with an adjustable throw that allows you to select the desired distance and direction. Besides excellent and quick service, you also are assured of maximum satisfaction. So, after reading the top 10 best snow shovels with wheels review, which one would you prefer. Please share your thoughts and opinions.