If you wish you install a new heating system or replace the aging one, then this review on the best electric furnaces should come handy. As we know, heating plays a crucial role in keeping the home, home, and other places cozy and ambient. However, not every accessory will deliver the desired service. It may be too small for space, too large for the small studio or apartment, or it may consume lots of energy. You also don’t want a unit that contributes to environmental destruction through pollution or may require dismantling the walls, partitions, wiring, or piping. The best solution is to go for top electric furnaces.
List Of The Best Electric Furnaces In 2020
#7 Nordyne 904132 E3EB Electric Furnace, 57,000 BTU
At first impression, you may misjudge this electric furnace because of its small size. However, once you use it, you will be amazed at how powerful and reliable it is. It produces heat fast and blows it at large distances. The built-in blowers ensure that the dispersion is even to avoid some cold spots in the room. It comes in a versatile design for fitting in most areas and is also lightweight. When it’s operating, you can hardly hear it thanks to the ultra-silent blowers. And if cared for as advised by the manufacturer or experts, this unit should serve you for a long time.Reasons To Buy This:
- Versatile design for easy fitting
- Quality design and materials to withstand regular use and the high temperatures
- Weigh of 72.8 pounds for easy inhalation and reduced structural stress
- Dimensions of 33.5(L) x 24(W) x 10.6(H) inches for occupying minimal footprint
#6 Goodman 10 KW 34,120 BTU Electric Furnace
Many people get a bit shocked after using this electric furnace. Due to its small and compact size, many expect it to either cover a small area or struggle to keep an area heated. However, after seeing it in operation, a majority agree that it’s among the top electric furnaces in the market. Installing the heating aid is straightforward and can be done by people with basic knowledge. And thanks to its small dimensions, it won’t take up lots of space. And together with the lightweight, this also minimizes the stress it may exert to the mounting point.Reasons To Buy This:
- 10 kilowatt for powerful heating and reliability
- Multi-Speed MBR Blower for good heat distribution
- Variable motor speed for choosing the best setting
- Effective sequencers for best temperature control
- Non-corrosive Chromium/Nickel heating elements for reliability and long life
- ETL Listed for efficacy and good performance
#5 Suburban 2017APW RV Furnaces
I saw this electric furnace inside my friend’s RV, and I couldn’t imagine a small unit warming the moderately large space so effectively. Also, I couldn’t hear it when it was operating. And if I didn’t actually examine it, I would have sworn there must be another unit hidden somewhere. My friend has had the unit for more than one year, and he says it has been trouble-free throughout. It ignites pretty fast, doesn’t struggle even in demanding situations, and is also silent.Reasons To Buy This:
- Compact design for installing in RVs and caravans
- Lightweight for preventing damage to the frame or point of installation
- 12 volt for connecting to vehicles’ power source
- Effective blowers for fast and efficient heat distribution
#4 Suburban NT-16S RV Furnaces
This electric furnace is quite popular with mobile home and RV owners. It comes in a small and compact size, but the heat delivery is excellent. The unit is not very heavy and won’t undermine the vehicles’ structural integrity. Installing it in my friend’s RV took less than 10 minutes and didn’t need any advanced skills. It worked seamlessly right from the start and had been going strong to date. It features a solid construction to tolerate vibration, shock, and impact, has a very silent blower, and is also simple to maintain.Reasons To Buy This:
- Heavy-duty constriction for maximum efficiency and reliability
- Light weight for reduced structural stress and easy installation
- 16,000 Btu rating to cater for many applications
- Dimension of 9 3/8(H) x 9 3/8(W) x 22 1/2 (D) inches to fit in limited spaces
#3 Suburban (2399A) SF-42Q Ducted Electric Furnace
Installing this electric furnace took quite a short time. This was due to its simple design that fits comfortably in the chosen spot and the lightweight. It generates the right amount of heat which is then distributed by the built-in blower. Courtesy of the blower’s effective design, the environment will have uniform heating. Unlike other types, it doesn’t get too hot even after many hours of operation. People who have used it say that its very energy efficient and it doesn’t produce any harmful emissions. It also doesn’t need frequent service or maintenance.
- Read More On: Ultrasonic Cleaners Buying Guide
Reasons To Buy This:
- Electronic ignition for easy and quick starting
- Ducted design for improved heating and energy efficiency
- 42,000 BTU rating for the best heating
- Simple design for easy installation
#2 Suburban NT-30SP Electronic Ignition Ducted Furnace
This ducted furnace is what you need to stay warm and comfortable during the cold season. Its rated 30,000 BTU and runs on 12 volts. This makes it a good choice for RV, caravan, mobile homeowners. The simple furnace can be installed within minutes and will look great in any area. And because of its small and compact size, you don’t need lots of space to fit it. The accessory doesn’t require extra reinforcement or support since its lightweight. The cool-running unit generates good heat while the built-in blower pushes it for long distances. And in order to prevent hotspots, it keeps the distribution uniform throughout.Reasons To Buy This:
- Included vent assembly for quick fitting
- Electronic ignition for faster starting and added convenience
- Low amp draw for keeping the energy cost low
- Ducted design for maximum heating
- 12VDC for use in RVs and caravans
- 30,000 BTU covers a large area
#1 Suburban (2438ABK) Nt-16Seq Furnace
With Black Grill
With this electric furnace, your surroundings will stay warm even in the cold weather. The electrical accessory is designed for use in small and medium-size locations and is revered for its good and long-lasting performance. Like other top sellers, it has good heat distribution, doesn’t produce lots of noise, and installing it is very easy and simple. People who have never done it before nor have the necessary skills have managed to fit the furnace. The black grail gives it a modern look whereas the smooth surface makes cleaning easy. It also gets positive reviews for its professional look, solid construction, and versatility. This one is no doubt the best electric furnace in this list.Reasons To Buy This:
- Electronic ignition for better a bad convenient starting
- Black grill for a stylish modern look
- Included vent assembly for lowering the cost of installation
- Universal design for easy swapping with other furnace types
- Direct discharge furnace for maximum performance
Why Electric Furnaces?
When it comes to heating, you have many options. In fact, you may get a little confused when making a decision. Electric-type of furnaces is a popular choice for many people because of the following:
- Easy Installation: Fitting the accessory is easy and simple. You don’t need to tear down walls, modify the wiring, or change the partitioning.
- Silent: They don’t produce any noises and are a perfect solution for small spaces or areas that require absolute silence.
- No emissions: Electric furnaces are the most eco-friendly since they don’t produce any harmful gases or compounds.
- Energy Efficient: Thanks to advanced technologies, modern furnaces have become more energy efficient. They produce more heat but consume less energy.
- Versatility: The heating accessories are suitable for many applications. They come in different sizes and shapes to suit small, medium and large spaces.
Electric furnaces are the way to go when it comes to efficient heating. The best type will be easy to install, energy-efficient, produce minimal noise, and versatile. They also come in practical designs, are easy to operate, and keep the running costs low. To find such a product, you will need to review quite some products, compare them, and finally, pick one from the list. This can be effort draining and time-consuming. Fortunately, we have done the hard work for you. All you need to own the best electric furnaces and is going through this review one more time and picking your favorite.