If you are reading this, then you most certainly are looking for the best bookshelf speaker stand. Maybe it’s for your personal use, or is planning to gift a loved one, friend, or any other person. Whichever your reason, you definitely want the most suitable option. Fortunately, there are so many types of products out there. Hence, you can’t fail to find something. But not all will be perfect. It may be a little weak for your heavy speakers; the base may be a little small or unsteady making it prone to wobbling or even falling with the speakers.
Just the thought of your expensive bookshelf or satellite speakers dropping makes you cringe, right? And like other consumers, you also don’t want to pay a hefty price for low quality or substandard products, or do you? Well, you can save yourself the headache, inconvenience, or trouble of doing the search and comparison. All you need is to simply follow a review that highlights some of the best bookshelf speaker stands in the market.
Best Bookshelf Speaker Stands Review List
Last update on 2022-04-05 at 01:10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
#11. Mount-It! Floor Speaker Stands For Satellite Speakers And Surround Sound (5.1 And 2.1) Systems
This is a decent looking speaker. It will look quite classy in many setups. You can use it in the living, lobby, and many other places. We love the chic look thanks to the combination of glass and aluminum. Moreover, it features modern appeal that blends quite okay with both contemporary and traditional appeal. The unit has a sturdy nature and will handle heavy speaker well. Besides, the glass is tempered for extra strength and is less likely t to get scratches, chips, or break.
The aluminum frame is also pretty tough despite its lightweight. And as you most likely know, the metal doesn’t corrode, fade or rust. Therefore, it makes maintaining this piece easy. The universally compatible piece works with different speakers. It has a maximum weight capacity of 22 lbs per stand. And for easy cable management and a neater surrounding, it features a hollow center pole.
The shelf endures the operation well courtesy of the quarter-inch-thick glass. And with the top shelf measuring 8 x 8 inches, and the bottom one measuring 10 x 10 inches, it doesn’t take up too much space. The aluminum pole has a decent height of 23 inches.In Short:
- Decent looking speaker will look classy in the living, lobby and many other places
- The combination of glass and aluminum gives it the chic look
- Modern appeal blends okay with both contemporary and traditional décor
- Sturdy nature handles a heavy speaker well
- Glass is tempered for extra strength and durability
- Tough yet lightweight aluminum frame
- The metal doesn’t corrode, fade or rust
- Universally compatible with different speakers
- A maximum weight capacity 22 lbs per stand
#10. Mounting Dream Height Adjustable Speaker Stands Mounts, One Pair Floor Stands, Heavy Duty Base Extendable
By: Mounting Dream
As the name hints, mounting speakers on this stand will be a dream. First, it provides a nice support that ensures the speakers stay firm. They won’t shake or vibrate during operation. This helps to ensure you have an amazing experience. Secondly, we love the weight capacity of 11 pounds per stand. It will accommodate a wide range of speakers. Also, the design works quite well and you don’t need additional accessories or modifying the unit.
Thirdly, it has a nice height that is not only practical but also very adjustable. You can choose to mount if from as low as 35.5 inches up to a maximum of 48 inches. At whichever position, it will stay firm. This is because of the once base design. It remains firm on point and also not cause any harm to the flooring.
Another reason why this is the top bookshelf speaker stand is because of its good cable management. It will conveniently conceal the wires to enhance the overall appeal. Also, this helps to prevent accidental pulling out of the speaker’s wires. The unit is very flexible and works with square, rectangular, round, and other speaker designs. In addition to this, it’s a durable piece and quite simple to take care of.In Short:
- Provides a nice support to the speakers and stay firm
- Stand and the speaker doesn’t shake or vibrate during operation
- Decent weight capacity of 11 pounds per stand
- Design and materials accommodate a wide range of speakers
- Nice height and adjustable height of 35.5 – 48 inches
- Good cable management conceals the wires and enhances the overall appeal
- Very flexible and works with square, rectangular, round and other speaker designs
- Durable and quite simple to take care of
#9. SANUS BF31-B1 31″ Speaker Stands For Bookshelf Speakers
The SANUS audio speaker is also a good choice. It stands 31 inches high and is suitable for little and medium-size shelf speakers. Each piece is sturdy enough to support a maximum weight of 20 lbs. Therefore, it should be pretty all right with quite a number of options. It is constructed from tough and durable MDF that boasts of exceptional energy-absorbing element. This gives it resilience as well as integrity. Besides, it holds the speakers well and they won’t wobble or shake even when playing at high volume.
The material and design requires very little maintenance but will last for a pretty long time. The column comes with a 5″ x 5″ leading plate that offers a study support and balance as well. And to complete the set up, you’ll find it easy to understand directions in the pack. The quality audio speaker comes with isolation pads, which are made of neoprene. This offers remarkable audio quality and likewise maintains flexibility.
It fits in various settings and also will handle various temperature levels. What’s more, this gadget has ABS spikes that hold it firmly in carpets and rugs. They also are easy to remove when cleaning the flooring. The hidden cable path conceals the speaker wires for better organization and also to improve the overall appeal. Moreover, the two stands feature an elegant and smooth black coating.In Short:
- Good stands with a maximum height of 31 inches
- Compact, suitable for little, and medium size shelf speakers
- Sturdy enough to support a maximum weight of 20 lbs
- Made of tough, durable and energy-absorbing MDF
- Firmly holds the speakers to prevent wobble or shaking
- The material and design requires
- Thee column comes with a 5″ x 5″ leading plate
- Neoprene made isolation pads improve flexibility
- ABS spikes hold it firmly in carpets and rugs
#8. Q Acoustics Concept 20 Speaker Stand Pair (White)
By: Q Acoustics
Q Acoustics Concept will take the acoustic experience a notch higher. The item is okay for the home and comprises two audio speaker stands. They look lovely and have a sleek and modern looking lacquered coating. Not just that, the sleek finish is more resistant to dust, dirt, moisture, and is easy to clean. The multi-layer high gloss white finish enhances the charm as well. Also, it merges well with different decor. Setting up speakers is very simple. It takes minimal effort and time and also you don’t need any prior skills. The stands look nice in the living room, gaming room, and other areas.
The bookshelf speaker stand comes in a one-of-a-kind Gel core cabinet. It’s also made tough and is resistant to vibration. Therefore, the audio quality is clear and top notch. And thanks to the style, the stands do look awesome in any setting. They feature a tough steel support for a firm hold. Also, the unit includes 20 rubber points to safely hold the stand and also minimize vibration. Moreover, they help to protect the flooring from scratches, dents, chops, and other negative effects.
Courtesy of the good shock absorption, you’ll worry less about wobbles or vibrations, especially when playing high volume or deep bass sound. This device consists of thick, sturdy MDF construction with toughened glass. This combination offers optimum strength as well as stability. And to ensure it stays put and doesn’t move especially on carpet flooring or a rug, the stand features rubber spike covers.In Short:
- Lovely, sleek and modern looking lacquered coating
- Easy-clean Surface is more resistant to dust, dirt, moisture
- Multi-layer high gloss white finish enhances the charm
- Style blends well with different décor
- Comes in a one-of-a-kind Gel core cabinet.
- Tough and resistant to vibration and scratches
- Tough steel support for a firm hold
- Consists of thick sturdy MDF and toughened glass
#7. ECHOGEAR Bookshelf Speaker Stand Pair
This piece by ECHOGEAR is not only charming in design but also among the best bookshelf speaker stands in the current market. The stylish unit suits numerous configurations and you can install it in the living, dining room, lobby, and lots of other areas. It comprises tough MDF construction and is durable in nature. Therefore, it will take care of different audio speaker well. Besides, the extra strength and tough finish combats vibrations, scratches, bangs, and much more.
The structure, although robust is lightweight for easy movement. It also doesn’t corrode, discolor or rust hence easy to maintain. The neoprene isolation pads help in enhancing the support, minimizing vibration, and also preventing damage to the surfaces. What’s more, they don’t leave any marks on the floor. It is compatible with various speakers as well as brands. And thanks to its good weight capacity, it’s less likely to crumble or topple over.
The sturdy base helps to keep it steady and fit on different flooring surfaces. And for convenient cord management and to make certain the surrounding looks mess-free, it includes a decent design for concealing the wires. It’s compact and it does not occupy too much area. It’s ideal even for people with small living spaces. The stands have a good elevation to help in decent delivery of sound. Rotating them is also easy even with speakers on.In Short:
- Charming design and suits numerous configurations
- Comprises tough ad durable MDF construction
- Handles different types of audio speakers
- Tough finish combats vibrations, scratches, bangs and more
- Robust but still lightweight for easy movement
- Neoprene isolation pads improves support and minimizes vibration
- The sturdy base keeps it steady
- Convenient cord management conceals the wires
#6. Atlantic 77335799 Speaker Stands For Bookshelf Speakers
The next best bookshelf speaker stand on this analysis is the Atlantic 77335799 unit. It comes from a top brand and is also quite popular. It has the looks and charms to improve the space in the living room, lobby, study room, gaming room, and much more. The 2 stands are very flexible and easy to install. Also, they rotate approximately 45 degrees and this offers you more convenience in terms of the angle of listening or sound.
The black sleek finish looks great in any setup whether modern or traditional. In addition, the stand comes with a hollow design at the rear section for easy cord management. You won’t see speaker wires hanging loosely. Also, this improves the overall appearance of the surrounding. The inclusion of steel improves its sturdiness and also durability. It will endure regular use, movement, vibration, and more.
The item is solid but still portable. It will put up with up to 20 pounds of weight. Also, it keeps its charm and stability for years. Putting the stands together is a breeze and takes a few minutes. You’ll also and the directions pretty easy to follow. It’s basic in style and measures 10(L) x 10(W) x 30 (H) inches. Besides, it’s a high-quality piece and also takes up minimal space.In Short:
- Elegant finish enhances the space in the living room, lobby, study room, etc
- Set comprises 2 sturdy and durable stands
- Very flexible and easy to install
- 45-degree rotation offers more convenience in regards to sound angle
- The black sleek finish looks great in any setup
- A hollow slot in back improves easy y cord management
- The steel improves its sturdiness, stability, and durability
- Measures 10(L) x 10(W) x 30 (H) inches and handle s20 pounds of weight
#5. VideoSecu 2 Heavy Duty PA DJ Club Adjustable Height Satellite
The VideoSecu 2 is a good stand for audio speaker. It comes in a modern style that looks trendy in numerous setups. You can utilize it in the living, entrance hall, and various other locations. The nice appearance is due to the sleek and smooth finish. Also, it is compatible with most brands out in the market. These include JBL, KEF, Sony, Polk, Klipsch, Pioneer, Harmon Kardon, Bose, Yamaha, and also others. The style suits any home decor whether contemporary or traditional. It has a sturdy construction to manage hefty audio speaker well. Nevertheless, each piece is ideal for a maximum weight of 30 pounds.
It combats scrapes, chips, bangs, fading, and much more well thanks to the tough materials and resilient finish. The leading plate improves functionality and supports side clamping. Moreover, the height adjusts from 26.5 to 47 inches to cater to varying needs. Also, the width is variable from 5.5 inches to 11 inches. This will accommodate different size speakers. The home plate rotates +/ -10 degrees whereas the rubber feet keep it steady. It won’t move and also won’t damage the flooring. Besides, the material helps to minimize vibrating and sound distorting.
It has a 180-degree rotation for the best sound distribution. The hollow section behind the stand helps in easy cable management. This minimizes incontinence and also keeps surrounding neat. It’s a compact stand and takes up little space. You, therefore, can use it in small spaces. Good examples include a studio, dorm room, small apartment among others.In Short:
- Good stand for different kinds and brands of audio speaker
- Modern style looks trendy in the living, entrance hall etc
- The style suits contemporary or traditional homes
- Sturdy construction manages a maximum weight of 30 pounds
- Combats scrapes, chips, bangs, fading and much more
- The height adjusts from 26.5 to 47 inches
- The width is variable from 5.5 inches to 11 inches
- The home plate rotates +/ -10 degrees
- Rubber feet keep it steady and 180-degree rotation
#4. Sanus Adjustable Height Speaker Stand
The Sanus speaker stand is also another ideal option. It has a functional layout and also looks good. You can utilize it in many areas of the home and will work okay. It will hold up to 3.5 pounds of weight and also works okay with satellite audio speakers. Besides, it’s compatible with most common and top brands. These include Polk, JBL, Sony, Bose, Harmon Kardon, and Pioneer. Not only that, but it also has a nice and practical 10-inch elevation. This assists you to optimize the listening experience.
You can change the height as per your need and preference. In addition, the unit has a contemporary collar that improves and simplifies the adjustment of the height. The height varies from a low 28 inches to a high of 38 inches. And to keep it steady and also protect the flooring, it comes with floor pads. They won’t scratch, dent, damage, or leave marks. They also help in absorbing the vibration and shocks for the best sound delivery.
This stand is crafted from durable steel for longevity and reliability. The metal is also tough and, additionally, wear-resistant. What’s more, the extensive base helps to improve support and prevent toppling over of the unit and/ or the speakers. It’s a high-quality piece, which also has integrated cord management. It maintains the speaker cables and enhances the organization. You also get L-shaped braces, a keyhole adapter, as well as a tough top plate for extra functionality.In Short:
- A functional layout and also looks good n many setups
- Compatible with most common and top brands
- Has a nice and practical 10-inch elevation for a good listening experience
- Contemporary collar improves and simplifies the height adjustment
- The height varies from 28 inches up to 38 inches
- Floor pads improve traction and also protect the flooring
- Doesn’t scratch, dent, damage or leave marks on the flooring
- The high-quality piece has good integrated cable management
#3. VIVO Premium Universal 23 Inch Floor Speaker Stands
The VIVO speaker stands are easy to use and also set up. You also get a simple manual to hasten the process. It’s very compatible and works well with quite a number of satellite and bookshelf speakers. The unit supports most brands our there and this will come handy if you want the best sound listening experience. Additionally, this gadget has a tough and durable base. It measures 10 inches long by 10 inches and is also space-efficient.
It won’t require lots of space but still provides amazing support. Chances of the stand or/ and the speakers falling are minimal. What’s more, it has a tight grip that minimizes vibration or shaking, especially during play. Not only that, it additionally has an effective leading rack that measures 8 inches by 8 inches. To improve the support and balance. The unit comes with a 23-inch elevation and is okay for most situations. And thanks to the tough aluminum and tempered glass built, the stand feels very tough and durable.
It has a super glossy appeal to improve the decors. Furthermore, it comes in a sleek black finish and is also easy to wipe the dust, dirt, oils, and other things of its surface. The rubber feet, together with the carpet spike, work great on numerous flooring surfaces. What’s more, they won’t scrape, chip, damage or leave any markings.In Short:
- The VIVO speaker stand is easy to use and also set up
- Works well with quite number of satellite and bookshelf speakers
- A tough and durable base that measures 10(L) by 10(W) inches
- Tight grip minimizes vibration or shaking
- Effective 8 by 8 inches leading rack improves the support and balance
- 23-inch elevation is okay for most situations
- Tough and durable aluminum and tempered glass built
#2. Bose 31089 FS-1 Bookshelf Speaker Floor Stands
Many consumers believe that the Bose 31089 FS-1 is the top-rated bookshelf speaker stand in the market. Well, we can’t deny that it’s among the top options. And coming from one of the most reputable brands, you can be sure of good and dependable service. It gives wonderful support that makes certain the audio speakers remain firm. They will not shake or vibrate during operation. This helps to guarantee you have an incredible experience. Also, we love the weight capacity, which suits most of the audio speakers out there. In addition, the design works rather well and you don’t require doing any modification or acquiring additional accessories.
It has a great elevation that is not just functional but also extremely flexible. You can choose to install it in different positions to suit different speaker types, surrounding, as well as individual preference. The process is pretty easy and straightforward. And at any point, it will remain steady thanks to the nice base design. The unit is safe on any flooring and won’t scratch, chip, or stains the surfaces.
Another explanation as to why it’s the best bookshelf speaker stand is the excellent cable management. The holes at the back easily conceal the wires to improve the general appeal. Also, this assists in preventing unintended pulling out of the audio speaker cables. The device is extremely adaptable and also deals with different styles and shapes of speakers. It doesn’t matter if they are square, rectangle-shaped, round, or any other odd shape. Additionally, it’s long-lasting and easy to maintain.In Short:
- Offers good and dependable service
- Has wonderful support and suits many types of speakers
- Remains firm and doesn’t shake or vibrate during operation
- Good weight capacity and height
- Functional and also extremely flexible
- Remains steady thanks to the nice base design
- Safe and wont scratch, chip, or stain the surfaces.
- Excellent cable management and portable
- Extremely adaptable and handles different styles and shapes of speakers
#1. Mounting Dream Speaker Stands Bookshelf Speaker Stands
By: Mounting Dream
Last on the best bookshelf speaker, stand review is the Mounting Dream unit. It comes in a pair of 2 and is very functional. The versatile unit looks great in the living room, dining room, gaming room, and many other locations. What’s more, it’s a compact and portable piece. Therefore, you have little trouble moving it. We love the stylish nature, which allows the piece to blend seamlessly with any speaker as well as surrounding.
It offers a good support that guarantees the audio speakers stay firm all through. They won’t shake and also won’t vibrate. This ensures you have a good experience. It has a good old capacity to accommodate a variety of speakers. Additionally, it comes ready to install and use and you won’t need additional accessories. And thanks to the good height, you can choose to mount the speakers in many different positions. Besides, all the points keep the unit steady.
It has a sturdy base style to keep the unit and speaker at the same point. It won’t move and also the odds of the unit toppling over are unlikely. The great cord management comfortably hides the wires to improve the general allure of the unit and the room too. Besides, unintentional pulling out of the speaker cables is unlikely. It’s an extremely adaptable stand that works with square, rectangular, round, and other shapes of speakers.In Short:
- Stand comes in a pair of 2 and is very functional
- Looks great in the living room, dining room, gaming room etc
- Very compact and portable piece
- The stylish nature blends seamlessly with any speaker and surrounding
- The good support ensures the speakers stay firm all through
- Good load capacity accommodates a variety of speakers
- Comes ready to install and use
- The sturdy base style keeps the unit and speaker stable
- The great cord management conveniently hides the wires
How To Choose The Best Bookshelf Speaker Stand
You should pick a unit that isn’t too heavy. No one wants to struggle to move or to adjust its position. Top choices are made from light yet sturdy materials. Notable choices include aluminum, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, tempered glass, and many more. Just because its heavy doesn’t necessarily mean it can handle heavyweights.
It’s important that you ascertain the weight of the capacity of the stand itself. Usually, the manufacturer will state the maximum recommended weight. You’ll find units that can only handle up to 5 pounds. At the same time, you’ll discover options that support as much as 30 lbs. Before making a purchase, you should know or have an idea of what the speakers weigh. Thereafter, choose an item that can accommodate more than that. For instance, if its 8lbs, go for something that is at least 12, 14lbs.
Imagine you finding the speakers plus the stand down on the floor? Or having to add weights to boost stability and balance? Both scenarios are not good. One, the speaker and stand can easily be damaged. Two, the weight or support ruins the appeal and elegance of the stand, speaker, and the room décor in general. It’s vital you pick a unit that is very steady and won’t move or shake.
You’ll find yourself moving with the stand or speakers once in a while. It’s, therefore, essential you go for a piece that is easy to move with. First, it will not be very heavy and also not too bulky. This is why materials like aluminum are preferred. Secondly, it will have a carry-friendly design that boosts handling. Thirdly, it will also be ergonomically styled to prevent fatigue or discomfort when moving.
These are some of the best bookshelf speakers stands in the market. They look good and blend well with the surrounding. Offer good support to the speakers to prevent them from falling, and also do not encourage wobbling or vibration. Also, they are simple, versatile, and easy to operate. They work with most types and brands of speakers. The products also have a good reputation, enjoy positive comments from consumers, and experts as well, and will blend well with the speakers, and the overall décor and appeal of the room.
Furthermore, the quality is topnotch and put up with the use and abuse pretty well. And as you can clearly see, they are very stylish and also easy to maintain. In addition to delivering good service, the best bookshelf speaker stand assures the user of optimum satisfaction.