Graphics card is one of the important components when it comes to great gaming performance for your computer. You need the best graphics card for you to play the greatest and latest games. For most of us, it is not easy to pick the best graphics card as there are many options on the market. However, that does not mean that you cannot select the best one. Without wasting more time, let’s jump straight to Top 10 Best Asus Graphics Cards for Gaming that assists you out from the situation.
Things to Consider When Buying Asus Graphics Cards for Gaming
- The Motherboard: The first thing that you need to look is whether the PC motherboard has accessible PCIe x16 slot for installing a graphics card. If you are planning to have multi Graphics Cards setups, make sure that the motherboard has necessary PCIe slots.
- The Power Supply: Some graphics card has high power draw and this can increase in your electricity bills. Normally, a power supply of around 500 watts is ideal for most single Graphics Cards gaming desktops. However, it is advisable to consider the power draw whenever you are mounting multiple Graphics Cards.
- The Resolution and Refresh Rate: It is advisable to look for a monitor that has resolution specification that the graphics card can reproduce and the one that has framerates satisfactory to you. With regard to refresh rate, whenever you are planning to find a card with more than 60 FPS. You need to look for a monitor that has a refresh rate that is also more than 60 Hz in order to display the extra frames.
- Connectivity: When it comes to connectivity, there are a lot of options. They include VGA, DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI. All of them have their pros and cons. Look for the one that has connectivity particularly if you are arranging to have multi-monitor setups.
Best Asus Graphics Cards for Gaming in 2021
10. ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Type-C Graphic Card
ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 gaming card has an innovative and new technology that makes it the best in the market. It has GPU Tweak II that makes the monitoring performance to be much easy and has XSplit Gamecaster and Game Booster where all have an intuitive interface. On top of that, this graphics card supports DX12 on Windows 10.
It also features an 8mm Ball Bearing Fans that will encourage superior airflow and this makes the gaming card to work efficiently, quietly and 2x the lifespan as compared to another kind of fans. Other than that, it features an HDMI Output, DVI Output and PCI Express 3.0. Interface.
- 8mm Dual-Ball Bearing Fans
- Rich Connectivity options
- 144-Hour Validation Program
- Quiet and efficient
9. ASUS ROG GDDR5 Strix Graphics Card
It’s the best graphics card present in the market for gaming; it features a 4GB GDDR5 memory and 1336 MHz boost clock that will boost the gaming experience. Similarly, it easily controls and monitors the GPU’s performance and has a patented Wing-Blade fan that usually delivers 3X quieter performance and also 30% more cooling effect.
After having this graphics card, you will be able to play the latest and best games as it delivers reliability and premium quality. It also supports 4k gaming not forgetting that it is very power efficient.
- Delivers premium quality and reliability
- 1336 MHZ boost clock
- System monitoring and cooling performance
- 4 GB gddr5 memory
8. ASUS GeForce GDDR6 RTX 2080 O8G graphics card
The ASUS GeForce 2080 O8G is a fantastic budget choice for gamers considering getting the best performance-to-feature ratio. It is made with wing-blade Fans that do not produce a lot of noise and delivers high air pressure. Similarly, it will ensure that you have 4K gaming experience as it has GeForce RTX that enables you to enjoy the biggest games. Moreover, it features 2.7-Slot Design for you to expand the cooling surface area.
It also supports DirectX on windows. Furthermore, installing this card is very simple because it has plug-and-play compatibility. In general, this graphics card offers cinematic and interactive experience and also incredibly smooth gameplay.
- Support DirectX 12
- Wing-blade Fans that deliver high air pressure
- IP5X certified dust resistance
- Ultimate 4K gaming experience
7. ASUS GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
The GeForce GTX TITAN graphics card is everything you would require as a normal gamer, and it even supports virtual reality. The Patented FanConnect II ensures cooling performance thus you will play the latest games without any problem. Other than that, this graphics card supports latest DirectX 12 and also a resolution of 7680 x 4320.
Moreover, this graphics card has NVIDIA G-SYNC that makes it deliver the fastest and smoothest framing experience. Nevertheless, it has Gigantic 12 GB DDR5 Memory that makes it have the best resolution and best gaming experience all the time.
- Super-fast GDDR5 video memory
- Ideal for the best gaming experience
- NVIDIA G-SYNC for fastest and smoothest framing experience
- Offers the best resolution
6. ASUS PH-GT1030-O2G GeForce Graphics Card
The ASUS PH-GT1030-O2G easily ranks as the best low-priced GPU available. It has a dual-ball bearing fan that provides great airflow and also and 2X lifespan when it comes to reference. GPU Tweak II allows more control to make sure that there is optimal balance in term of cooling, performance, and noise.
It also features a 1531MHz boost clock that has 2GB GDDR5 for a better gaming experience. Furthermore, it supports DX12 on Windows 10 and has an auto-extreme technology that provides reliability and premium quality with super alloy power II components.
- Dual-ball bearing fan
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance simple
- Fully supports DX12
- Premium quality and reliability
5. ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX580-O8G-GAMINGOC Graphics Card
The ASUS GAMINGOC Graphics Card is the most wallet-friendly card on this list. It has an improved copper heat spreader that is very close to GPU and uses ideal machining to provide surface contact with GPU and these results to improved thermal transfer. Besides that, it has 1380 MHz clock and patented wing-blade that encourage maximum airflow and also a long lasting fan.
ASUS Aura RGB lighting has a lot of colors that has the ability to synchronize the ever-growing ecosystem when it comes to AURA Sync empowered products. It is also easier to control and monitor your GPU’s performance.
- Easily control and monitor your GPU’s performance
- 1380 MHZ boost clock
- Has a great cooling performance
- Patented wing-blade
4. ASUS GeForce 11GB Turbo GTX 1080 TI GDDR5X Graphics Card
Improve your gaming experience with this Gigabyte Graphic Card that is specifically designed for gaming enthusiasts. It has 11GB Frame Buffer and 3584 CUDA cores that will make sure you can play any game that you want. It is equally important to note that this Graphic Card has custom designed fan cooler that enables air to flow efficiently for effective heat dissipation.
Ideally, this card is power efficient and will ensure that there is smooth and fast game experience all the time. It does not end there because it supports the latest DirectX 12 and also enables you to view multiple three screens.
- 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory
- Ideal for an ultimate 5K gaming experience
- Simultaneously connect up to 3 monitors
- GPU Tweak II makes streaming easier
3. ASUS GeForce 8GB GTX 1080 Turbo Graphic Card
The ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 comes with new gaming technologies making it a great choice for HD games. It usually delivers a great performance as you enjoy playing the latest games with your friends and opens the doors to reality and beyond. With attention to memory details, it comes with GPU TWEAK II software that enables it to have robust monitoring as well as adjustment capability.
With it Dual-ball Bearing Fan runs with a low noise all the time and will make the card improve its lifespan 4X longer compared to other traditional graphics cards, it will also ensure cooling efficiency.
- Ensures consistency and reliable performance
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan
- Support the latest DirectX12
- Ideal for classic and modern games
2. ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming Graphics Card
The next best ASUS Gaming Graphics Card is GTX 1070 that comes with incredible features. It has GPU Tweak II that makes streaming easier than ever before. As a matter of fact, it is made with patented wing-blade fans to maximize airflow for optimum cooling performance. The card has 1759 MHz Boost Clock and does not need any additional software to achieve the clock speeds. It is faster compared to most models and provides solid performance at the medium-high detail.
Besides that, it is also ideal for 5K gaming experience and you can simultaneously connect up to four monitors and also VR headset. The ASUS ROG STRIX admirably balances cost as well as the performance.
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans
- Ideal for the latest high-definition games
- Supports the latest DirectX 12
- 8GB GDDR5 256-bit memory
1. ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual-Fan Gaming Graphics Card
ASUS GeForce GTX Graphics Card is truly one of the best Graphics Card in term of specs and power. It usually delivers cool Overclocked performance as it has patented wing-blade fans and 1809 MHz Boost clock that matches perfectly on the ASUS motherboards. As a rule, it has XSplit gamecaster that delivers ultimate streaming and monitoring control.
Thanks to its dual-fan cooling as it will offer dual airflow to enhance 3x quieter gameplay. Thereupon, it has a 6GB GDDR5 memory as well as NVIDIA ANSEL that will capture in-game screenshots. With this in mind, it will deliver premium reliability and quality with aerospace-grade.
- 1809 MHZ boost Clock
- Dual-fan cooling
- Delivers premium quality and reliability
- Dual HDMI 2.0 ports
So there you have it guys. This list of Top 10 Best Asus Graphics Cards for Gaming has cards that have great features and also powerful for your gaming experience, go through each of them and we are sure you will find the one that will suit your gaming needs.