Although it is never too late to scoot but kids are generally first in line when it comes to riding a scooter. You just can’t gift a motorbike or car to the child who is willing to ride. Right here, a scooter comes in to give the child with a joyful riding experience.
Scooters are suitable for kids to ride because of many reasons. Firstly, scooting is safe because the top speed is no more than 15 mph. Secondly, when the kids put on all protective gears there is no chance for any mishap. Moreover, scooters are user-friendly and easy to ride when compared to bike or any other vehicle. There are plenty of great choices when buying the best scooter around for children (click here for the full review).
Kids don’t care about the boundaries, they just want to take risks and be the next Tanner Fox. No matter what risks they take on a scooter the bottom line is that it is the most suitable ride for kids out there.
Scooter Age Range?
They say that four wheels move the body and two wheels move the soul. Childhood may be incomplete if you haven’t experienced riding a scooter. Scooting is pure joy, no matter who you are there is a kid in you that pushes you towards scooter.
Age is just a number that stops a human being from trying what lies within his/her heart. The act of scooting isn’t limited by the age as everyone has a right of experiencing the pleasure that lies in it.
Although there is no age limit for scooting, different scooters have age ranges. Below we’ll list down three tiers for making you grasp the idea of scooter age range.
– 1st Tier
Scooters that range above two hundred dollars are built for serious riding. These scooters can handle pretty much every age specification making everyone feel like home. Whether you are 50 or 5 these scooters are here to push limits.
– 2nd Tier
Mid-range scooters lie inside this sector. These good quality scooters are for everyone but one must check the specified weight factor on the box. From kids to averagely weighted adults these scooters support all.
– 3rd Tier
Don’t expect much out of these low-grade scooters as they are only meant for kids. Kids in between 2 to 10 are the best match for these scooters.
Now that you know every bit about scooter age range. Just be sure to choose according to your age and weight.
Are scooters easy to ride?
One, two, three and off you go! That’s how easy it can be to learn to ride a scooter. Although scooters are easy to ride, we’ll tell how to make the experience more trouble-free.
– We all believe that scooters are easy to ride but some preemptive measures have to be taken before stepping on it. Check the screws if they are tight enough and brakes if they are working perfectly.
– Practice balancing your body on a stationary scooter while keeping your both legs on the deck or strong foot in the air and weak on the deck. Try to stay stable.
– To start riding, push the ground against your strong foot while keeping the weak one on deck. Don’t rush, gently continue to trigger the motion.
– If you want to stop the scooter just keep in mind the facts of braking and thinking distance for a neat braking experience.
– Try to balance while keeping your weight in the middle of the scooter as the center of gravity lies there.
By taking the above measures you’ll feel that scooters are even easier to ride.
Is it possible to teach a kid to ride a Scooter?
Nothing is impossible and when it’s about teaching a kid how to ride a scooter things go easier. A kid has double the learning power when compared to an average teen. One just needs to put in the right feed in order to teach him/her the art of scooting.
As we mentioned above that nothing is impossible, we’ll just like to highlight some of the points that will make the teaching experience faster and reliable.
– Scooting is all about balancing the ride. Make the child practice balancing a stationary scooter. Feed him/her with the concepts of center of gravity and stability.
– Don’t let the child practice alone, always stay with him/her.
– Order the kid to practice more and more as practice will make him perfect.
– Break the teaching in steps as it more easy to grasp things one by one.
It is 100 percent possible to teach a kid to ride a scooter, just apply the above steps and see the next scooter star building up.
What scooter for Older Child?
There are many options available in stores for older child scooters. Before considering any options for older child scooters one must note that it should belong to 1st or 2nd tier as discussed above.
Older children weigh around 30 to 60kg which predicts that a mid-range scooter would be enough for them. Similarly, you can also gift a high-end 1st tier scooter to the child for pumping up the game.
Fuzion Z300 pro scooter is amongst the best scooters you can gift to the older child. This scooter is a one-stop shop for beginners to intermediate riders. All pros and no cons make this scooter an ideal match for any older child. Just step on it and you’ll feel the passion that lies within it.